Johnson & Johnson Careers
National Sales Manager Slovakia
Requisition ID: 1905717356W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit for more information.
Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is now looking for an experienced National Sales Manager:
National Sales Manager Slovakia
Full-time permanent contract
Builds, leads and develops dedicated sales team across whole therapeutical areas and manages team members performance. Accountable for realization of marketing strategy, for reaching agreed business plan objectives and targets by optimal management and leadership of Sales Force, in close co-operation with cross functional and cross departmental professionals. Searches for new opportunities through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity. Develops a more customer centric culture in order to accelerate achievement of organizational growth objectives in the short, medium and long term.
As National Sales Manager, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Participates in the preparation of sales plans and campaigns, business plans and product development plans.
- Set sales goals for sales staff based on total target and regional conditions and reports sales results versus forecast as well as suggests any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Sets up a strategy to achieve sales and customer satisfaction objectives based on appropriate planning and delivery of sales team activities towards customers (calls, seminars, etc.).
- Ensures sales team adherence to set marketing and selling strategy, segmentation and targeting and delivery of tactics. Evaluates their implementation on an ongoing basis.
- Recommends ad hoc plans, corrective actions to improve sales team performance and results.
- Manages, coaches, and motivates the sales team to achieve business goals as well as long-term development goals and career plans.
- Monitors and manages promoted brands performance to deliver business objectives.
- Plans, organizes, sets agenda for sales meetings across therapeutical areas to maximize meetings effectiveness and outcomes.
- Plans and ensures implementations of multichannel cycle plans for sales team, monthly evaluates results, takes corrective actions if needed.
- Leads trainings of sales team regarding selling skills, sales business plans development, segmentation and targeting, territory planning.
- Cooperates with medical team members in evaluation of up to date medical knowledge of sales team, takes corrective actions if needed.
- Builds and develops professional relationships with key costumers.
- Observes, promotes and ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements as defined per applicable regulations, rules and procedures established by the Company, and notifies any violation or deviation to the immediate supervisor or appropriate authority
- Assures that all assigned personnel have the appropriate trainings and qualifications to perform all duties and responsibilities. Complies with own training requirements to perform duties of own job.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the sales staff, leads team to the highest standards in professional knowledge and compliant behavior based on company principles, rules and procedures
- Closely cooperates with marketing, Medical Affairs and Market Access functions to search for new opportunities through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity.
- Ensures appropriate and relevant communication to the team and wider organisation about important goals, measures, actions and changes with emphasis on reasons, context and impact.
- Establishes and maintains contacts with key customers
- MARKET ANALYSIS, IMS, other secondary data collection and analysis, business intelligence
- Performs highly advanced sales and competitive analysis. Assesses continually competitive landscape and responds accordingly. Ensures the analysis of market data to identify trends and opportunities.
- BUSINESS PLANNING - BP, updates, forecasting – closely cooperates with marketing colleagues
- "SHARING EXPERIENCE – between colleagues, TA
- Develops strategy for uncovering market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommending a process for obtaining intelligence information.
- Builds long-term partnership with key customers to be the most trustworthy pharma company
- keeps track of i-Connect and other reports continually, keeps deadlines and requires the same from his/her reports; analyses i-Connect data;
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Leadership, empathy, open communication
- Strong communication skills including presentations
- Strong coaching and situational leadership skills
- ability to achieve goals in matrix organization
- Excellent knowledge of therapeutic area, reimbursement process at the level of offices and product knowledge
- Enthusiasm and ability to deal with stress in a positive manner
- Strong time and project management
- Systematic / structured and proactive approach
- Ability to suggest new and innovative solutions
- Computer skills - MS excel (advanced level), PP
- English (advanced)
- AIFP certification required (has already or has to be obtained with Janssen)
- Experience with IMSdata
- Project management
- Ability to structurally solve problems (analyze, define, action steps, solve)
- Set clear goals, track and evaluate
- Positive attitude to issues and challenges
- Achievement and result orientation
- Customer, team and service orientation, teamwork
- Self-confidence based on knowledge and experience
- Courage to take reasonable risk
- Results oriented
- Ability to perceive changes as opportunities
- Conflict resolution
- Positive attitude, ability to challenge "status quo", independency
- High level of ethical standards in business
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)