Johnson & Johnson Careers
Junior E-Commerce Manager
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1905717280W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
JUNIOR E-COMMERCE MANAGER
Full time limited contract
The E-Commerce Specialist is responsible for coordinating all e-commerce activities to drive awareness, new customer acquisition, engagement, and E-Commerce revenue for JNJ Consumer products.
- Leads the day-to-day execution of the e-commerce business and online sales strategy
- Coordinates and executes e-commerce initiatives and promotional campaigns
- Maintain relationships with e-commerce partners and manage partner/client expectations
- Manage site development and launch activities for all new e-commerce accounts including product descriptions, images, assets, banners, brand pages, and other attributes
- Managers calendar of promotions and content in coordination with master marketing calendar
- Track all online exposures and monitor all dotcom reviews
- Work with e-commerce partners to obtain analytics on customer´s programs as well as overall sales goals/strategies
- Assists with analysis of product performance reports and e-commerce best practices to arrive at recommendations on how to improve sales
- Implement strategies to grow revenue per current customer base and strategies to acquire new online customers
- Identify and survey market trends, new product launches/innovations, and stay up-to-date on trends in e-commerce
Core competencies required for this role:
- At least 1-2 years of experience with E-commerce + other sales experience years is advantage
- University degree or High school + relevant experience
- Communicative level of English
- Driving license category B
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-contained and flexibility
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits such as life and pension insurance, 5 weeks of holidays etc.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)