Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905717268W
In this position, the Senior Financial Analyst will be a member of the Deliver EMEA Finance team and will report to the Senior Finance Manager.
- Daily financial support and business partnering for all areas within Deliver EMEA
- Analysis, review and consolidation of monthly and quarterly results: preparation and review of budget versus actual analyses (for investments, departmental expenses and headcount).
- Identification, calculation and support for Cost Improvement Projects
- Financial tracking and forecasting for major projects including regular reviews with senior management
- Driving the Business Plan & Update Process for the supported areas including preparation of templates, organizing/running reviews, consolidation of input, US reporting etc..
- The role is actively working with other finance groups, such as Deliver Consumer Finance, Deliver MD&D Finance, Sourcing Finance and EMEA Commercial finance.
- Self-steered, independent working style is required
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- High Interest in understanding logistical processes & challenges
- Open to work in a growing, changing organization
- Excellent communication skills, willing to influence your non-finance business partners
- Confidence to work with senior finance and business leadership.
- Master’s degree (preferably in economics or finance) with a minimum of 3-5 years experience
- Sense of urgency
- Fluency in English is required
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)