Johnson & Johnson Careers
Cash Collection & Credit Management Representative with FRENCH
Requisition ID: 1905716819W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Cash Collection and Credit Management Representative with French
Full time, time limited contract for 2 years
Are you interested in finance and communication at the same time? Are you fluent in French and English? Are you looking for a stable job? – YES, YES, YES?! So if you want to join fast growing company, international environment and friendly team to start your career - simply apply!
What will be your daily responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for Cash Collections and Credit Management
- Communication with clients of Johnson and Johnson – hospitals and clinics
- Cash Collections – reminding payments from clients who didn’t pay on time, discussing reasons, agree next steps - over phone and email
- Order release – decision about customers receiving their goods or not, in case order is blocked
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Fluent in French (ideally native speaker) and English – spoken and written
- 1- 3 years experience, preferably in cash collection or customer service
- Excellent communication skills - not afraid to communicate via the phone and e- mails
- Ability to take responsibility
- Positive personality enjoying team work
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package: 5 Weeks of Vacation, Referral Award, Internet in the workplace, Global parental leave, MultiSport card, Refreshment in the workplace, Flu Vaccination, Free subscriptions to journals, Working Jubilee Gifts, Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Program, Contribution for Public transport, Sodexo Flexipass, Meal vouchers, Contribution for Language study, Contribution for Illness leave, Life and Accident insurance, Flexible working hours, Home office, Notebook, Sickdays, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)