Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Manager Spine ME
Requisition ID: 1905716748W
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Product Manager- Spine to be located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
The Product Manager is responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of product marketing strategies for the Spine businesses that drive tactical execution for maximizing profitability and adoption. This includes the delivery of marketing and strategic plans, while driving alignment and execution with cross functional partners to these plans and tactics. This role creates and executes selling and marketing strategies, tactics and tools that will help the team identify and go after the best opportunities. Tracks the progress of the leading and lagging indicators of the BU. The role will closely interface with the region leaders
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own, customize and deploy marketing strategies in ME to achieve Business Plan and Profitability goals.
- Build strong relationships with top medical centers, key opinion leaders and clinical societies across ME / EMEA to identify, develop and expose procedure/product champions.
- Work closely with a team of sales and business managers throughout ME.
- Design and execute targeted customer engagement and loyalty programs
- Develop AIDINC tools for the sales organization and create segmentation and targeting plans.
- Develop executive summary, outlining key strategies, tactics and business enablers to foster and track procedure adoption.
- Provide Conversion strategy and support; prioritization and communication of messaging from multiple product families into procedure messaging.
- Work closely with Market Access - ProfEd Team to identify & develop regional training and faculty.
- Champion a customer centric culture and the creation of valuable long term customer relationships.
- Understand short and long term requirements of customers and market place through regular field visits (40% of the time in the field across ME), VOC activities and identify and proactively develop new market opportunities.
- Drive the values of the organization through every interaction, activity and team-member selection.
- Drive internal focus and collaboration across functions on target procedures and AO
- Develop creative collaboration strategies to partner and align with the geographies, with Market Access, Supply Chain, and with the rest of the organization.
- Leverage and own digital marketing tools and platforms to engage, inform and educate external stakeholders, clinical and non-clinical.
- Identify innovative and entrepreneurial approaches to creating and reinforcing customer value.
- Lead a cross-functional team to ensure effective & timely launch of new technologies using Launch Excellence methodology, including developing launch plan and launch teams, strategy, pricing, support materials, metrics, forecast etc, in alignment with annual business planning process.
- Source and customize marketing/educational material for promotion of existing and of new products.
- Effectively partner with EMEA Regional Marketing and Global Strategic Marketing.
- Support the commercial team in tender management.
Organizational & People Development
- Sound management of the matrix to drive clarity, trust, focus, accountability, team spirit and collaboration
- Establish effective partnerships with Sales, Sales Management, Commercial, Professional Education, Sales Force Effectiveness and IT to deliver relevant educational training to the sales team, organizing in-market product/procedure/platform training courses as required
- Education: BA or BS required, Masters Degree preferred. MBA or Marketing degree is a plus.
- Preferably an orthopedic background and Spine experience a Huge plus
- Generally requires (4 to 6) years related commercial experience.
- Procedure, anatomy and sales experience greatly valued.
- Regional experience valued.
Skill Sets and Competencies:
- Downstream Marketing expertise and experience
- Management Skills/Talent Development: Experience in managing people, or other signs that he/she would manage the marketing team effectively
- Extremely good grasp of English-language, written as well. Arabic is a plus
- Advanced grasp of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Analytical skills. Experience using spreadsheets
- Attention to detail
- Strategic and Project planning skills
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Digital or consumer marketing a plus
- Approximately 40% travel may be required
- Observes and promotes all regulatory requirements as defined per applicable regulations, rules and procedures established by the Company, and notifies any violation or deviation to the immediate supervisor or appropriate authority.
- Aligns with own training requirements to perform duties of own job.
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai-
Johnson & Johnson Middle East Inc (8605)