Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead - Data Network Software Developer
Requisition ID: 1905716507W
The Network Software Developer is responsible for conversion of business requirements into functional software and implementation scripts aligned to J&J’s enterprise strategies and standards. The candidate is responsible for supporting the development and deployment of network automation platforms with adherence to J&J’s technical and solution standards.
The candidate must be able to transform complex problems and abstract concepts into executable technology solutions. In this role, the candidate will be a critical part of owning, automating & delivering network capabilities to the organization. The ideal candidate will be experienced in large scale software and solution development for network infrastructures with a strong motivation for automation.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implement software frameworks and tools to facilitate configuration and management of JNJs production networks.
- Develop server APIs and features for accelerating network deployment and fault correction systems as well as facilitating interconnectivity between other infrastructure platforms.
- Create & document Scripts/Tools for network automation pipeline and follow the JNJ SDLC/Q&C process to have them validated and deployed in production
- Debug problems related to network library and multi-thread programming.
- Must perform unit and integration testing with JNJ’s element management, alerting, ticketing and incident management systems.
- Mentor more junior staff in network automation, including involvement in the formulation of a structured training plan
- Communicate the progress of your work to your peers, customers, and leads.
- Provide self-assessment on how to improve their own performance.
- Mentor junior programmers on facilitating automation as a strategy.
- 6+ Years in a large organization with a specialization in Information Technology services.
- 5+ years direct experience designing, installing and/or managing a highly available global production infrastructure.
- 3+ years direct experience programming and developing automation software for a highly available global production infrastructure.
- 3+ years of tooling and automation development supporting zero touch and power-on auto provisioning. Relevant work experience, including Unix systems administration with scripting experience in Shell, Ruby, Python or GO.
- 3+ years in managing and manipulating big data platforms as well as time scale DBs.
- 5+ yeas of data modeling and manipulation in JSON/XML/REST etc.
Latin America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)