Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Associate QC Scientist
Requisition ID: 1905716484W
“Caring for the world … one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that is anchored in the internationally applicable Credo. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 134,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Janssen Vaccines in Bern (Switzerland) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen is an organization of over 30,000 professionals working passionately to prevent, treat, cure and stop some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. In Bern, about 300 people of over 20 nationalities work together with the wider Janssen organization and partners on the development, manufacturing and analytical testing of novel vaccines and bacteria-based pharmaceutical products. We are committed to bring meaningful innovation to global health by combating major threats to the health of people worldwide.
For our site in Bern we are looking for a highly committed
The QC department is involved in the validation and transfer of various test methods as well as in performing of routine release and stability tests for novel clinical phase materials. The analytical methods applied in-house range from Western Blot, ELISA, gel based methods, RP-HPLC, SEC- and Ion chromatography.
- Plan and execute release, stability, IPC and raw material testing
- Write scientifically sound technical documents and reports
- Support laboratory management in planning activities
- Maintain current laboratory equipment and operates analytical and other instruments.
- Support the timely and effective completion of lab events, investigations, change controls and CAPA including writing, execution and review of related documents
- Help to build a strong team to expand, strengthen and the maintain the current knowledge base and expertise within QC to reflect changing business needs
- Support inspections during preparation, execution and follow up
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms. Have we piqued your interest? Please send us your online application (CV, Working References etc.)
Please click on Crucell and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Janssen Vaccines AG (8851)