Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Excellence Manager H/F
Requisition ID: 1905716345W
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years.
The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
- Management Opportunities for Improvements - critical for the Corporate Quality Strategic Plan achievement, with a cost-saving approach;
- Gather and analyze data on Quality critical issues and procedures and develop potential and innovative solutions;
- Determine process capability and execution performance for improvement of QA capacity planning;
- Management of local project Governance and Coordination;
- Take ownership for all quality and compliance metrics and discuss them within the regional team;
- Support to business-critical and cost improvement processes;
- Support the New product introduction & New product development maintaining the Quality & Compliance standards;
- Take ownership and coordinate strategic initiatives at a local and regional level in Quality;
- Contribute to the Lean Manufacturing initiative that is underway.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Quality, Operations or Project Management in a fast-paced environment;
- Understanding of different regulatory environments including pharmaceutical and cosmetic ones;
- Project management skills, 6sigma/black belt certification
- Experience with continuous improvement
- Fluency in English;
- A previous or a demonstrated experience as project manager focusing on quality/operational improvements will be considered a plus;
- A previous experience in Manufacturing industry will be considered a plus;
- The knowledge of the software “Instantis” will be considered a plus.
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)