Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905715962W
J&J Surgical Vision in Groningen is the Center of Excellence for the development of innovative solutions for the surgical ophthalmic market, mainly intraocular lenses (IOLs). The site is responsible for the design and manufacture of these products.
Do you want to contribute on the edge of quality, driving product and new technology development from a Quality perspective? Do you have affinity with medical devices, like to work in an agile and ambitious environment? Our Quality Assurance department is currently looking for a Laboratory Coordinator to strengthen our team.
Within our quality department there are several areas of focus. In this role your main area of focus is the Laboratory environment. This includes Microbiology and Quality Control Laboratories.
As a Laboratory Coordinator you will supervise the laboratory related personnel. Also, supervise the deployment of the Quality System within the primary areas of responsibility to ensure compliance, support the effectiveness and efficiency of the quality system and to ensure continuity of the manufacturing process and research and development projects.
- Responsible for resource capabilities and priority management for the laboratories.
- Ensures that all direct personnel are properly trained to perform their assigned functions in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Ensures the execution of validation and verification activities associated with process, equipment and test methods. Leads or aids in the execution as needed.
- Provides support on activities, documents and records requiring review or approval as needed.
- Overseas initiation and investigation of non-conforming laboratory test results as well as escalates alerts and quality issues to management. Leads or aids in the execution as needed (Laboratory Investigations, Nonconformances, CAPA).
- Creates and reviews documents and standard operating procedures, as needed.
- Suggests continuous improvements for laboratory operations and efficiency, including quality and cost improvement projects that support business goals. Prioritizes and executes by benchmarking and using best practices.
We have an experienced team, a challenging work environment and are among the absolute forerunner in the IOL market. As a future colleague, we want you to match within the following criteria:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a laboratory environment, preferably in the execution of environmental monitoring, testing and validation of test methods and critical utilities
- Bachelor of Science degree in a relevant field of education
- Knowledge of GMP and ISO 13485
- Knowledge of equipment qualification and test method validation.
- Knowledge of data integrity
- Ability to manage a number of competing priorities
- Ability to achieve quality improvements in a flexible manner and with changing priorities
- Good analytical ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the Dutch and English language
Please send your application including a motivation letter before March 17th, 2019.
AMO Groningen BV (8358)