Johnson & Johnson Careers
Key Account Manager OTC
Requisition ID: 1905715959W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER OTC
Full time - Cover for maternity leave
Responsible for achieving sales objectives by selling
products to new and established National/Key Accounts within a prescribed
territory or region.
- Builds and develops relationships with key decision makers for new and established accounts
- Acts as liaison and primary contact with major commercial and industrial customers
- Conducts presentations to customer executives and decision makers
- Prepares formal proposals and leads negotiations
- Prepares sales contracts and routes for approvals
- Develops accurate sales forecasts and reports
- Responsible for business policy with key accounts
- Establishes sales plan and specific project plan for key accounts
- Analyzes customer business opportunities and threats and designs plans to capitalize on them
- Prepares sales strategy and conditions for customers
- Coordinates and perform economic and competitive analysis
- Identifies opportunities for field sales force to secure sales
- Monitors competitors and market
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
Core competencies required for this role:
- At least 2 years of experience on a KAM position + other sales experience of 2-4 years
- University degree or High school + relevant experience
- Communicative level of English
- Similar experience from an international FMCG company focusing on international chains
- Driving license category B
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-contained and flexibility
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits such as life and pension insurance, 5 weeks of holidays etc.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)