Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Solutions Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905715945W
Business Solutions Analyst
- Excellent career growth potential
- Exposure across the business
- Provide business insights to drive growth
- On-site parking and gym
Be Vital in this role
This role contributes to the company’s objectives by ensuring the field sales team is enabled through technology to make the right decisions that deliver the company’s objectives. Working within the business solutions team, this role will help ensure the sales group has the right technology in place and that it is being fully utilized. In particular, this role will work on ensuring sales systems are maintained with accuracy as well as working with customer business teams on key sales reporting, scan data, the sales intranet site, new line performance in market and projects designed to improve the reporting capability of the sales organization. By doing this, you will contribute to the achievement of the organisation’s sales, profit and market share results by ensuring the right information is available to make the best decisions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the business solutions team to prioritise and support identified projects that will improve information & technology availability to the sales team
- Ensure timelines for all projects are implemented and followed to ensure timely and effective launch
- Work with stakeholders to identify how to improve existing sales information and technology
- Identify opportunities to improve reporting and technology solutions to make us a more efficient organization through discussions with other businesses, online research, trade journals and other relevant sources.
- Maintain various sales reports including new line performance tracking, daily and monthly sales reporting and standard scan reports
- Be the ‘go to’ expert in how to use sales systems
Be Valued for who you are
To be successful in this role you will require the following:
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving ability
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office programs with Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in database software including running queries
- Exemplary presentation & negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of Aztec and Nielsen systems (preferred)
- Degree in Business/Accounting or a related discipline (preferred)
- A natural curiosity and passion for technology
In return, you will have an opportunity to work for a company which is a true global leader with a highly supportive and positive culture.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application. Closing date is Sunday, 24th February.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)