Johnson & Johnson Careers
National Sales Head PH
Requisition ID: 1905715729W
Janssen and Actelion Pharma Schweiz AG are part of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals in helping patients all over the world. The core areas of competence include hematology, oncology, immunology, CNS, PH and virology. With the development of new products and innovative processes, the company has made significant contributions to the advancement of therapy for many illnesses. The World Health Organization included five drugs in its list of the most important medications.
Reporting into the Business Unit Director for PH (Actelion), we are recruiting a
National Sales Head PH
- Maximizes the growth of the assigned Therapeutic Area (TA) / brand portfolio by developing and executing the stakeholder engagement plans / account plans with the sales team
- Leads the sales team within the business unit to deliver on commercial plans by developing a high performing team with deep TA knowledge and excellent customer interaction skills through training and in-field coaching
- Contributes to the Country Value Teams with deep customer and market insights and by championing Customer Interaction Excellence
- Ensures full compliance with J&J Credo and HCBI principles to preserve trust and reputation towards HCP and patients using the products
- Accountable for developing and executing the account plans with the sales team in collaboration with other relevant functions to achieve the committed sales targets with the agreed resources (OOP, FTE)
- Leads the sales team within the business unit to deliver on sales targets by developing a high performing team with deep TA knowledge and excellent customer interaction skills through training and in-field coaching (about 50%).
- Leads the optimal structuring of sales territories, as well as the territory target setting and monitoring to operate the sales incentive scheme. Contributes to the development and improvement of sales incentive schemes.
- Leads the development and execution of the account-plans as part of the cross-functional stakeholder engagement plan to drive competitive advantage. Drives external focus of the team.
- Co-Leads the development of the overall sales training plan with the CVTL, with specific focus on knowledge and skill-building of the sales team
- Champions Customer Interaction Excellence and continuous improvement of sales team effectiveness
- Develops and manages partnerships with external key stakeholders to drive competitive advantage and Janssen’s reputation
- Contributes to the County Value Teams with deep customer, competitor and market insights, with strategic input to brand strategies and tactics, and by leading sales projects.
- Drives accountability, collaboration, effective decision-making and empowerment to the lowest level possible
- Accountable for full compliance of all CVT and sales activities with laws and J&J regulations. Role models the Credo.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Life Sciences (BA/BSc or equivalent)
- Minimum 8 years of relevant professional working experience
- Demonstrated track record in pharmaceutical sales execution
- Solid understanding of the Healthcare environment and pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated capabilities leading and coaching individuals to high performance and in developing talent
- Project Management Skills
- Fluency in English and German required, French considered an advantage
- Strong business acumen with sense of urgency
- Positive dissatisfaction and aspiration to beat the odds
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Customer centricity and strong external focus
- Effective collaboration and strong networking skills
- Effective communicator with strong influencing skills
- Accountability and excellence in execution
- High learning agility and open mindset for change
- Winning mindset and fun to work in a high performing team
Location: Office based, with ~60% field time
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325)