Johnson & Johnson Careers
Shopper Marketing Manager - High street and Pharmacy - 12 months Mat Cover
Requisition ID: 1905715614W
Shopper Marketing Manager - High Street and Pharmacy Channel
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
The UK Shopper Marketing team is tasked with driving J&J’s business through effective engagement and conversion of shoppers at the point of purchase (POP). This is through the flawless amplification and execution of Brand Marketing plans as well as development of retailer / channel specific co-marketing initiatives.
- Jointly build UK customer / channel specific Shopper Marketing plans to deliver category / brand solutions and deliver against the UK National Activity Plan.
The Shopper Marketing Manager’s role includes:
- The in-store activation of Gold/Silver/Bronze (G/S/B) events in their defined channel / customers. They will lead the work to build and deliver Shopper Marketing Plans for J&J within their customers and ensure consistency of message and brand imagery.
- Leading retailer brand planning days across GFOs for their channel / customers.
- Driving strategic thinking for retail specific “amplification”.
- Delivering co-marketing / differentiated opportunities as identified.
- Externally – Retailers, Retailer agencies, J&J Shopper agencies
- Internally – Shopper Project Managers, Shopper Activation Managers, BUHs and CDMs
- All UK categories within High Street and Pharmacy channel.
- NPI launches, differentiated retailer initiatives, event plans and monthly activity linked with retailer promotional plans
- Internally and externally facing role
- Execution in current year
- Development and translation of customer and shopper insights into Shopper Marketing opportunities with specific customers/channels
- Develop strong relationships with the customer(s) at a marketing and activation level as to drive commitment and ensure exceptional support for J&J innovation and initiatives and where identified co-marketing opportunities
- Take National Activity Plan and determine G/S/B segmentation of activities and work with designated Channel / Customer Teams to ensure delivery and excellence of in-store activation.
- Develop the in-store / on-line look of success at the POP for their channel and recommend actionable shopper marketing solutions.
- Drive external orientation and lead competitor insight by brand across designated channels and customers.
- Deliver Shopper Marketing evaluations for all Gold and Silver activities, using results to determine best ROI activities and drive year on year improvements.
- Control and optimise shopper marketing budget allocated.
- Provide quality and timely briefs for external agencies and engage fully and swiftly to ensure a superior output and strong working relationships and on budget executions
- Show strategic leadership across the business, stepping forward as a strong voice for both Channel & more broadly Shopper.
- Drive high quality relationships with account teams and BUHs, ensuring they understand what is important to the shopper at the POP and what J&J need to deliver effectively along the path to purchase.
- Lead shopper marketing input into all parts of the business planning process, providing clear guidance on how to win at the POP and incorporating understanding on shoppers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment to help shape go to market plans for their channel / customer
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)