Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905715588W
- Analyze territory and set realistic, attainable sales objectives.
- Obtain market information to help company identify opportunities and threats in the market.
- Provide monthly report to Sales Manager/ Senior Sales Manager/ Franchise Manager/ Franchise Director and submit all required information requested by management in prompt and orderly fashion.
- Become the leading authority on the products of his/her assigned franchise by continually enhancing personal application and usage as well as developing a thorough understanding of competitive products.
- Allocate sufficient time for in-service activities to ensure proper understanding and use of products by healthcare professionals as well as aggressively utilize promotional support materials during sales calls.
- Develop and implement and effective and efficient territory sales and coverage plan to achieve penetration, conversion and upgrade objectives.
- Present a neat personal appearance to customer as well as maintain all company equipment and materials in clean and serviceable condition to support the sales.
- Create quality environment with all customers in which they enjoy doing business with Johnson & Johnson and address all customer concerns, especially complaints, promptly and fairly.
- Incorporate health and safety guidelines in all work activities.
- Create a very strong total quality image for Johnson & Johnson in all business undertakings.
- Adhere to the principle of the Credo as a member and representative of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Company.
- Manages the development and servicing of Specialty accounts to achieve sales objectives.
- Identifies, classifies and acquires new accounts.
- Monitors progress and verifies corrective action has been initiated when necessary.
- Collects and analyzes feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes.
- Resolves difficult problems and customer complaints.
- Maintains relationships with key customers.
- To manage and lead ad-hoc projects that is assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Requires 0-2 years related experience
- Ability to work independently with high responsibility.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Strong customer management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with customer.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task with attention to detail.
- Preferably have a good track record on achievements.
- Self-motivated, energetic, proven sales skills.
- Relevant product experience preferred.
- Good command of English; speaking, reading and writing is required
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)