Johnson & Johnson Careers
CLINICAL ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1905715560W
General description of the position:
- Supports procedures in the hemodynamic room of a corporate account, additionally collaborates with the work team in assistance to cases outside its territory and to the opening of new accounts, support and growth of current clients.
- Identify business opportunities that are aimed at the growth of the business unit.
- It builds key relationships and strategic alliances with the main purchasing decision-makers of the established clients.
- Product technical consultant, advise training to specialists, administrative areas of institutions and distributors, with the aim of providing an excellent service and grow market participation in its territory.
- Plans weekly commercial activities according to the commercial strategy of the territory for the fulfillment of sales objectives.
- Keeps professionals up to date on product launches.
- Is aware of the financial situation of institutions to help in the administration of collections.
- Education: Professional graduates of the careers, Biomedical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics, Bioengineering or related.
- English level: advanced
- Work Experience: 1 year of experience in areas similar to the previous one.
- Management of computer tools: Ms Office. C.
Competencies of the Global Leadership Profile:
- Integrity and behavior based on the Credo: Transmits confidence; Print accuracy to problems; It shows legitimate concern for people.
- Critical thinking: has initiatives that lead to the resolution of problems, anticipates the situation and acts logically. Assumes any function or task and improvement; has a dissatisfaction without concessions with the status quo; puts the client at the center of all thoughts; maintains the concentration in promoting the value of them; Motivated to improve the current state of things; an agent of change.
- Global orientation with attention to details: It is able to translate needs of its clients into administrative and technical solutions. Knows the vision and approach of the organization, Focused on customer happiness (patient, surgeon, hospital, payers, government) and territorial growth; Motivation to implement and execute proposals and strategies of the Work Unit in their assigned accounts.
- Service and partnership: Supplies dedicatedly to meet the expectations of the client and the association; It puts the goals and values of the company on their own; high identification with the team in which works and motivation for partnership between the different members of the team; animate followers and convey a global mindset.
- Prudence when taking risks: Ability to evaluate risks and benefits to make decisions at the moment; High sense of urgency; Knowledge and Consciousness of the impact and the importance of their responsibility with the patient, the doctor and the company.
- Intellectual curiosity: is passionate about learning, research and generate new ideas that supply to personal development and franchise growth.
- Self-awareness and flexibility: has emotional intelligence to effectively seek the different situations of the day. Demonstrates flexibility before changes to achieve objectives.
- . Passionate about results and performance: Assumes the challenge of delivering effective results and provides solutions that meet or exceed expectations; is an exemplary person oriented to results.
Want to be part of something great?
Don't forget to apply. We want you!.
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá-
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)