Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager BQ, Supplier Quality Management
Requisition ID: 1905715434W
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate as a key business partner for quality and process improvement, understand business requirements and facilitate the execution of quality programs to drive organization capability building.
- Lead and participate on Global Quality initiatives to develop and deploy standardized systems/processes that meet regional needs and advance capability.
- Maintain the Supplier Quality Strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with global and regional stakeholders.
- Lead global and regional cross functional teams and provide subject matter expertise.
- Lead and build a quality culture with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the implementation and execution of Supplier/Distributor Quality Management procedures and processes in the Janssen Local Operating Companies.
- Provide Quality Assurance and Compliance oversight of Regional Suppliers/Distributors by providing leadership in the selection, qualification, monitoring and disengagement of these Suppliers/Distributors.
- Negotiate Quality Agreements with Regional Suppliers/Distributors and assure implementation of the agreed. These Quality Agreements are a formal appendix to the Service Agreement with each Supplier/Distributor.
- Develop, monitor and effectively utilize dashboards and take action to correct those situations which are not in line with established controls or targets.
- Proactively identify risks, where possible resolve these risks and escalate to senior management as required.
- Provide leadership in global, regional, cross functional and cross segment projects.
- Ensure effectively and timely delivery of projects.
- Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams while adhering to the values of the Johnson & Johnson Credo and local safety and environmental policy and procedure.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in science, pharmaceutical science or engineering discipline
- 5+ years of Healthcare Industry experience
- Business acumen
- Excellent cultural awareness
- Broad based technical knowledge and skills in business areas such as Quality Engineering, Quality Assurance, Quality Systems, Supplier Quality, Regulatory, Quality Compliance, Project Management and Manufacturing
- Demonstrated knowledge of business impact of compliance issues and risk management
- Demonstrated effective collaboration and influencing experience across global locations
- Ability to travel approximatly 30%
- Process Excellence Green Belt Certification
- Strong compliance management track record
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)