Johnson & Johnson Careers
Self Care Project Manager
Requisition ID: 1905715355W
The position is designed to plan, manage, coordinate and control the execution of projects within the Self Care franchise of the AP Consumer business. The role mainly focuses on overall management of a specific Need State/s program to drive growth as well as introduction of new products and projects touching or enhancing existing products and. The role would concentrate on a Need State for the entire APAC region, as well as managing a variety of projects for a market/cluster within APAC.
This will require:
Interdependent partnering with the other functions of S&D IMO, manufacturing sites (internal & external), Integrated Planning, Strategic Sourcing, Global & Regional Commercial marketing teams, QA, R&D, GTO, SMP/TT, Packaging Engineering/Design, Global & other Regions IMO counterparts.
Management of project related activities from Define to Launch stage to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, on cost, on quality, at required customer service levels and within approved funding limits to achieve the final project objectives (FPOs).
Lead contributor at Need State Leadership Team forums (NSLT) to drive visibility & accountability of the program of projects.
Organize and lead project core team meetings. Maintains effective communication and working relationships among project core team.
Lead cross-functional team members to assess feasibility of project scope & FPO and develop detailed project timeline to ensure that there is sufficient flexibility and contingency in the plan to respond to unanticipated difficulties.
Assign, define schedules and track cross-functional tasks/activities to ensure that project progress within expected timings.
Lead risk analysis & mitigation planning for projects.
Identify, monitor, communicate and resolve issues, scope changes, budget variances or other FPO hurdles that may arise during the project execution.
Interface with regional and/or worldwide cross functional teams to obtain project relevant information.
Update timeline, milestones, cost & SKU table information across and lead data compilations to ensure Portfolio accuracy in SSOT
Ensure compliance against stage gate exit deliverables and endorse compliant projects for stage gate exit approval.
Prepare and present project progress reports, presentations and escalations as required.
Prepare and present Need State program at NSLT, voicing risks and leading contingency development to close any gaps vs Strat plan
- Upholds our Credo and values integrity
- Ability to lead, motivate, influence and supervise cross-functional teams
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; can work with details, able to drive conclusions from cause & effects analysis
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to changes and meet deadlines
- Results-oriented, strong sense of urgency and able to independently create and deliver
- Superior follow-up skills to ensure that actions are completed, and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills and command of English
- Strong Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Stage gate process and key requirements from each function
- Strong process-orientation
- Commercial awareness, with E2E Supply chain experience to translate ideas from design to launch
- Business acumen to drive Need State program conversations
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)