Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Right Stage Customization Manager, Medical Devices
Zug, Switzerland; Belgium; Germany; Spain; France; United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1905715344W
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
We have been on a journey to strengthen our core priorities including transforming our Medical Devices Supply Chain to deliver differentiated value to our customers around the world.
As the Project Manager Right Stage Customization – EMEA you will be responsible for executing the transformational strategy to deliver customized product configurations at the right stage in our EMEA Supply Chain to meet specific regulatory, commercial, or customer requirements. In this crucial role, you will become part of the comprehensive cross-functional global Right Stage Customization program, representing EMEA. With an end-to-end mindset it will be to objective to eliminate waste in our customization processes and to ensure robust compliance across all value chains. The position allows global exposure and will enable you to collaborate with all relevant functions.
This is a 2-year project assignment for a high talent, with further opportunities available after project completion.
- Drive Right Stage Customization solution for the EMEA region by partnering with the Global Right Stage Customization team.
- Ensure proper adoption of EU MDR changes into the product packaging/customization strategy.
- Drive midterm customization capabilities to ensure meeting EU MDR needs (2020)
- Successfully execute the transition of the MD portfolio to electronic Instructions for Use (IFU), and the consolidation of our network of paper IFU operations and suppliers, delivering SC agility, efficiencies and compliance
- Establish an E2E strategy for Single Unit management in the EMEA region
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to understand customer needs and translate external customer requirements into supply chain packaging strategies.
- Partner with DELIVER organization and assess current processes for relabel, repack and kitting across the EMEA supply chain network.
- Engage Quality and Regulatory organizations to ensure solutions are compliant and address gaps at the country level.
- Coordinate cross-functional EMEA program resources to ensure right staffing of the program
- Manage EMEA project inter-dependencies
- Ensure regional stakeholder alignment by developing and executing a comprehensive communication strategy
- Map supply chain value chains within the EMEA region from distribution centers to the economic customers and end users.
- Evaluate impact in the region for various Supply Chain decoupling options.
- Utilize LEAN methodologies to ensure End-to-End supply chain processes are supporting customer and business needs. When / where not, work with functional leads to drive improvements.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a complex Supply Chain environment and a proven leadership track record in at least 2 of the following functional areas within a global and international organization: manufacturing, planning, distribution, project management.
- Experience in healthcare / regulatory dependent sector is desirable.
- Demonstrated cross-functional collaboration with Regulatory and Quality to meet customer expectations.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal skills and communication skills is required.
- Knowledgeable in the execution and use of continuous improvement methodologies is required.
- Ability to work under pressure in a complex changing environment.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, considering diverse perspectives and styles
- Ability to work across multiple functional organizations and levels in a multicultural and global/highly matrix environment
- Excellent organizational, planning, managing and prioritizing skills is required.
- Strong business and financial acumen is required.
- FPX trained /certified is a plus
- Project Management Training (e.g., Project Management Professional (PMP)) an advantage)
This position can be based anywhere in EMEA
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom
Cilag GmbH International (8525)