Johnson & Johnson Careers
Commercial Leader, CAR T in Hematology
Requisition ID: 1905715326W
Lead the strategic development and support execution of new CAR-T therapy across Asia Pacific. Engage with regional and global stakeholders across functions, to implement a robust strategic plan for Multiple Myeloma (MM) portfolio
- Support the development of Strategic business plan for CAR-T and broader Multiple Myeloma
- Lead strategic marketing initiatives for the region, engaging KOLs, and Health Care Providers to support the use of Janssen Pharmaceuticals products in the treatment of relevant disease states within an assigned geographical region.
- Ensure customized approach for region integrated needs with clear alignment to brand strategy that drive compliant growth
- Establish, align and execute a comprehensive business plan for the business unit which aligns to company, franchise and brand strategy with current market conditions, to drive business results.
- Effectively address regional and country specific needs to support patients and the marketplace
- Ensure execution of the plan as aligned in a timely, effective and collaborative manner.
- Develop creative strategies for the adoption of products, using different platforms such as Digital to improve market performance.
- Leverage commercial excellence capabilities, strong business expertise and stakeholder insights to develop and apply next generation analytics, clinical and customer knowledge to deliver business outcomes.
- Leverage different technology platforms including various internal applications to optimize impact, efficiency and outcomes for the portfolio
- Financial accountability and management of budgets, investment choices and broader involvement in TA budget planning for the region - Identify and coordinate resources, monitor operating expenses
- Lead, support and develop accelerated growth strategies by driving stronger strategy alignment, deeper market insights, closer collaboration at region & global levels as well as strong engagement across Commercial, Market Access, Medical Affairs and R&D.
- Identify and coordinate resources, monitor operating expenses, and maintain key relationships essential to achieving growth and profitability targets, regardless of market conditions
2. Stakeholder Collaboration and Commercial Engagement
- Engage with multiple stakeholders from all functions including Supply Chain, Regulatory, Medical Affairs to create a clear value proposition and plan for the implementation of new therapy
- Build and engage in collaborative working relationship with external strategic partners to support overall development and implementation of business plans for Multiple Myeloma(MM)
- Forge deep relationships with key stakeholders and external vendors / partners, across multiple markets and cross functions, to deliver a cohesive business plan aligned with business drivers
- Collaborate with team to successfully deliver and execute the strategy
- Use influential leadership to drive the direction of new CAR-T and Multiple Myeloma(MM) for the Asia Pacific region, working with Global teams to influence commercial strategies
- Engage with OpCos to identify opportunities and leverage capabilities that will ensure a cohesive, aligned strategy
- Coordinate efforts with business partners across regions and portfolios to deliver customer excellence, coordinate selling activities, to achieve customer goals and drive growth.
- Drive robust discussions and collaborate across functions to implement Policy Shaping for Innovative medicines in the face of biosimilar policy development.
- Support capability building and development across region and markets to improve overall business capabilities, strengthen talent pipeline and
- Encourage out of the box thinking through collaboration and idea generation, identifying opportunities and new approaches
- Work in collaboration with regional and global teams to seek best practice cases and opportunity to leverage ideas from other markets
- Input on local issues and requirements to brand strategy & plans.
3. People Leadership and Development
- Elevate broader team capabilities to a high performance, outcomes-focused organization
- Responsible for influencing, coaching and supporting the development of cross regional team members
- Actively participate and represent diverse and inclusive behaviors to ensure team and colleagues feel valued
- Develop the team’s skills, knowledge, and abilities continually evolve to meet future needs.
- Consistently strive to achieve performance excellence.
- Proactively lead the Regional Cross Functional Team in achieving and exceeding goals
- Demonstrate coaching, caring and inclusive behaviors on an ongoing basis, including having meaningful, candid conversations with all members of my team about their performance and career.
- Ensure Credo based leadership embody our J&J Credo and leadership imperatives
- Recruit, develop and retain the best talent
- Work in collaboration with markets to continuously improve capabilities across the organisation
- A minimum of relevant Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field or MBA preferred
- Professional Sales, Sales Management or Strategic Marketing experience preferably in pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device or healthcare industry required
- Experience leading a team
- Experience in related therapeutic area desired
- Understanding of key stakeholders in the region preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time, including overnight and weekend to support business needs as required
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)