Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Digital Development Manager
Requisition ID: 1905715301W
The Johnson & Johnson, APAC Technology Services Commercial Team – Singapore location, are currently seeking a Senior Digital Development Manager to join our team. This position is a leadership role responsible for engineering digital health software and healthcare technology solutions across healthcare product lines and therapeutic areas. We collaborate to develop, design and deliver high quality business applications with Agile development rooted in LEAN principles. It is an open and highly collaborative environment with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. This position works across all our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies that are enabling the future of healthcare in the digital world.
• Great understanding of software development principles.
• Lead, coach and mentor an efficient and quality focused group of capable software architects for on-time software development.
• Guide and challenge vendor software development teams to use optimal software designs, correct software libraries, and secure software development standards.
• Manage the design, development, and timely delivery of project solutions to specified requirements.
• Identify and oversee projects to improve efficiency and productivity and reduce cost for the enterprise.
• Lead projects with business partners to identify innovative methods of leveraging technology to improve efficiency, quality, and speed to achieve successful outcomes.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline is required.
• 7 years of software development work experience is required.
• 2 years of leadership experience is required.
• Strong hands-on experience in coding and developing software development is required.
• Comfortable with leading multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Bias toward action & strong will to get things done balanced by a style that effectively influences stakeholders.
• Passion for pragmatic agile development.
• Broad understanding of current and emerging technical architecture is preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)