Johnson & Johnson Careers
Program Management Leader
Requisition ID: 1905715269W
• Work with cross-functional team members to document product development plan and budget estimations, track project activities, ensure identification and receipt of key deliverables, establishment and monitoring of timelines and conduct work stream follow-up activities to ensure timely completion of tasks
• Develop, track and manage detailed development program timelines, resource and budget allocations, deliverables and milestone progress, including critical path dependencies
• Coordinate and facilitate project team meetings
• Assist the project team in preparation for phase/stage review meetings
• Prepare meeting agendas, document and distribute meeting minutes and action items and follow-up to ensure completion.
• Manage the review calendars and agendas for phase/stage reviews
• Co-manage day-to-day operational aspects of project sub-teams to ensure progress according to budget and timelines.
• Responsible for communication of business related issues to core team
• Support Design Control activities including but not limited to: scheduling review meetings, tracking completion of key milestone review for deliverables, and drafting meeting minutes for inclusion in accordance to achieve policy. Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
• Provide support to the management team on project updates / reports as needed.
• Capture and present ongoing feedback/metrics to improve the review process
• Establish a continuous improvement plan to build and enhance project management expertise
• At request of management team, support business development / commercial teams to assemble business cases for external research collaboration and L&A projects and prepare summary of the information for portfolio review
• Multi-disciplinary background; business minded
• Strong interpersonal skills; team building, listening and coaching
• Ability to interact and communicate professionally with all levels of the organization
• Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams within a fast paced environment
• Ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously; work effectively under time constraints to meet deadlines
• Ability to make decisions based on analysis of information and in partnership with team members
• Looks for creative ways to avoid/solve problems when necessary and not compromise professional integrity
• Professional communication skills, both verbal and written coupled with attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment; flexible and creative
• Strong leadership, influencing and organizational skills
• Demonstrated work ethic, integrity and professional conduct
J&J (China) Investments Ltd A- Beijing Branch (7075)