Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Network Problem and Capacity Manager
Requisition ID: 1905715189W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Global Network Problem and Capacity Manager drives and reports on the efficiency and effectiveness of the problem and capacity management processes. This individual plays a leading role in supporting problem management and capacity management for all network infrastructure operations across multiple technology domains (Data, LAN, Firewall, Voice, Contact Center) globally. The Global Network Problem and Capacity Manager will also manage and provide oversight for the Reliability Process for the network domain.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees the Reliability and Problem Management day-to-day activities. Owns problems end-to end. Represents network in the daily Reliability meetings. Determines root cause and develops remediation plans.
- Review chronic incident data to drive improvements. Provides input to the DevOps Managers to implement improvements, hardening the environment and building resiliency
- Oversee the Capacity Management program. Develop capacity reports and thresholds. Review metrics for improvement opportunities. Present data for capacity related decisions. Make recommendations related to capacity remediation. Follow up on Capacity mitigation.
- Ensure network management tool availability. Utilize reporting to drive decisions.
- Manage Problem and Capacity process escalations and necessary communications across IT, including to senior leadership
- Manage the development of requirements for Service Providers to ensure appropriate standards, policies, and guidelines are included
- Establishes a mindset within Global Network Services to document and control processes, emphasizing compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 8-10 Years of Experience
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with network infrastructure, network management applications, WAN/LAN topologies and services, telecommunication carrier services
- 5+ years of experience with large enterprise Problem Management practices
- 5+ years of Capacity Management experience
- 10 plus years managing enterprise network infrastructure
- Demonstrable technical expertise in the production of ITIL products, including metrics, dashboards, aging reports, queue management reports, root cause analysis reports, and risk summaries required
- Extensive experience in managing operational outcomes
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)