Johnson & Johnson Careers
Key Account Specialist (Oncology)
Requisition ID: 1905715049W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Key Account Specialist - Oncology
Location: Pardubice, Hradec Králové, Jihlava, Czech Republic
Full time limited
Key Account Specialist is charged with sales efforts and proper relationship development with physician targets, pharmacists and administrative leads within appointed institutions and surrounding hospital service areas and stakeholders.
- Achieve sales target in assigned territory by highly ethical and compliant customer-oriented approach
- Promote assigned portfolio of Janssen’s products (Oncology) to assigned targets.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of assigned products and competitors (testing on the meetings, feedback from managers and external customers)
- Execute the visits in assigned territory based on cycle strategy (the adherence to Plan of Action in CRM)
- Assess needs of target physicians and other HCP stakeholders and update them on regularly basis
- Address needs with responsive approach, targeted skills, and appropriate resources.
- Analyse and use available reports and information to understand impact of past customer interactions, suggest new ways of communication to improve interactions with customers.
- Co-develop and execute territory business plans
- To get deep understanding and insight of the main principles of customer’s Health Care related budget, and products reimbursement principles. To get knowledge of the basic Health-Economic terminology and to monitor the up to date Health-Economic territorial trends in alignment with and under the supervision of the Market Access department.
- Build lasting proper relationships with HCPs and KOLs.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of target physicians and other related and assigned stakeholders, understand the importance of market segmentation and maintain the CRM application up to date.
- Maintain relationships throughout institutions within his/her territory (Pardubice, Hradec Králové, Jihlava and surroundings)
- Manage all business dynamics within target accounts aligned to promotional areas.
- Coordinate efforts with territory partners (other functions) in a team environment. Assess account needs and bring relevant cross-functional skills into the plan as appropriate
- Create trustworthy and collaborative working environment internally and externally with the main objective to strengthen Janssen position as a company with high reputation and credibility
- Use appropriate and compliant relationship skills to gain access to physicians and Institution’s in difficult situations
- Assess accounts and bring relevant cross functional skills/teams for solutions and business growth
- High level of selling skills and regional management
- High level of ethical standards in business
- Proven background from any pharmaceutical company
- Experience from oncology field is an advantage
- Fluent Czech/Slovak language
- Multi task approach
- Positive attitude, personal accountability
- Willing to learn/improve
- Courage to take action/responsibility for solutions/results
- English language on communicative level
- Driving license - active driver
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- Company car
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Other employee benefits
Janssen-Cilag .s.r.o (8397)