Johnson & Johnson Careers
Internship- Graduated Management Engineering or Statistics
Requisition ID: 1905715039W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical and Consumer.
Every day more than 128,000 employees work in 260 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen SpA (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson SpA (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical SPA (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For the Italian pharmaceutical production plant of Janssen (Borgo San Michele-Latina) we are looking for a brilliant student or graduate in engineering management or statistics to be hired in the STRATEGIC CAPACITY MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT that is responsible for the strategic project planning in pharmaceutical sites.
The candidate hired will support the tutor in the following activities:
• Analysis on long term volumes, capacity outlook and comparison with current data;
• Strategic planning for Fill and Finish pharma sites;
• Analysis of product life cycles and impacts on forecast accuracy
• Analysis of the whole Supply Chain Management process
Skills required for this opportunity:
• Undergraduate or graduate in management engineering or statistics
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel)
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)