Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Value Stream Leader
Requisition ID: 1905714949W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health Care Switzerland is the local Sales and Marketing organization for Consumer and Over The Counter (“OTC”) products in Switzerland, focused on development and distribution of a very broad portfolio of Adult Skin Care and Baby Care Products, Wound Care, Sanitary Protection, Gastro-Intestinal and Allergy treatment, Smoking Cessation, Hair loss, Sore throat and Pain treatment, Oral Care and Eye Care. The leading brands are Neutrogena, RoC, Penaten, Johnson's Baby, o.b, Carefree, Imodium, Motilium, Nicorette, Listerine and Visine, which are mainly distributed in the channels mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drug stores.
As the Regional Value Stream Lead, your primary objective is to identify and execute value creation opportunities through CIPs and other Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) levers within the assigned Franchise/Value Stream. The position represents the business first and the E2E SC function second in the Regional Franchise Leadership Team (RFLT). The role is designed to have oversight of all cost improvement initiatives and lead the delivery of Franchise GP improvement objectives working through the cross functional Value Stream Teams. This role works closely with the Regional Franchise Integration Leader (RFIL) and will also be responsible for leading the determination of future value stream designs to support future innovation projects. Globally, this role interfaces with the Global Value Stream Leads and the Global IMO organization.
You will work intimately with cross-functional members within Supply Chain and the RFLTs to support delivery of the Franchise’s strategic and COGS related gross profit improvement objectives by:
- Drives the identification of e2e CIP or cost driven value creation opportunities for the VS/Franchise. Outcome: improved net delivered cost (NDC) to top quartile benchmark levels
- In collaboration with the Value Stream Teams and IMO, defines the franchise roadmap of CIP related Lifecycle Management (LCM) projects. Where this is above the skin changes, determines integration of activities with NPD/I pacing
- Ensures the continuous feed of ideas into the Franchise CIP pipeline and sufficiency of CIPs to support the COGS driven GP expansion
- Holds relevant functions accountable to delivering approved CIP projects on-time and on-cost.
- In collaboration with cross-functional SC teams, drives the execution of Value Stream optimization/improvement related initiatives.
- Defines long term capacity and technology needs to support Commercial ambition
- Drives resolution of chronic SC issues through review and redesign of SC network in collaboration with relevant functions.
- Develops/updates the BCP strategy for each critical value chain in the Franchise
The position will be measured on:
- Primary KPIs
- Cost: NCC, GP%, Net Delivered Cost
- Cash: SC Strategic investment $; Inventory DOS
- Speed and Agility: E2E Supply Chain replenishment lead-times, % SKUs produced weekly
- SKU portfolio health – SKU productivity
- Secondary KPIs
- Growth: Need-state strategic outcomes as measured by NTS and Market Share
- This candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree and an MBA or equivalent preferred.
- At least 15 years of experience with 7 years of direct Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations or Manufacturing experience.
- Strong collaborative leadership, influencing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer centric, E2E value stream mindset
- Knowledge of overall supply chain process with in depth experience in one or more of the following: Planning, Distribution or Manufacturing, Sourcing, Franchise Operations / Innovation
- Analytical and Process oriented.
- External orientation with a mindset of bringing the outside in i.e. benchmarking, ability to continuously challenge status quo and collaborative leadership
- Commercial, Strategy Development, and Negotiations skills.
- Results oriented and able to independently create and deliver.
- Self-starter / Entrepreneurial
- Strong Project Management experience, Communication and presentation skills
- Decision Making / Problem Solving
- Commercial Agreements/Legal knowledge
- Process Excellence and LEAN skills and experience preferred
- Change agent – strong stakeholder management skills
Cilag GmbH International (8525)