Johnson & Johnson Medical is looking for an Assistant to support the Depuy Synthes Business Unit by managing any operational and administrative needs, in compliance with all standard operating procedures and company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices, as well as any local and company regulations, policies and procedures.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
In particular, the Assistant supports Sales and Marketing colleagues by:
- supporting organization and logistics for internal meetings, Prof.Ed. meetings and training courses
- providing operational information and any other support related to BU products or activities
- supporting data collection for tender management
- ensuring stationery / other items procurement
- delivering materials needed on Field
- composing correspondence, reports, memorandums and other written materials
- following-up on tasks delegated by the Lead to Others
- supports meeting organization and makes domestic or international travel arrangements.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as Assistant, or similar roles that require J&J policies and procedures knowledge, as well as internal and external stakeholders management
- MS Office proficiency.
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested in this opportunity and if you meet the requirements, please apply within.
Italia-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare-Organizzazione
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)Lavoro
Centro di riproduzioneRequisition ID