Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen Vaccines] Execution Systems Engineer
Requisition ID: 1905714922W
& Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare
Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of
Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical
devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the
world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Execution Systems Engineer
2. 계열사: 얀센백신 (Janssen Vaccines)
3. 근무지: 인천 송도
- Project Leadership
1) Project leadership of ES projects, including obtaining agreement on project definitions and priorities and ensuring that resources, capabilities and processes are in place.
2) Acts as project leader/core team members by tracking cost, quality and schedule ensuring an effective management of project execution
3) Ensures programs stay on plan by resolving resource conflicts and removing obstacles, which may involve negotiations at a senior level within the business and Execution Systems COE.
4) Ensures sound technical engineering concepts are applied in all tasks.
5) Develop a mechanism to proactively assess business needs and to identify points of leverage across functional groups in the Parenteral Platform.
6) Provides site leadership for the assigned disciplines, including obtaining agreement on site ES project definitions and priorities, and ensuring that resources, capabilities and processes are in place.
7) Ensures Execution Systems programs stay on plan by resolving resource conflicts and removing obstacles.
8) Establishes effective working relationships and develops new partnerships with PDMS, Quality, IT, and others to optimize methodology.
9) Identify points of leverage across the Parenteral Platform.
10) Responsible for supervising Execution Systems engineers and recipe management specialists at the site.
- Technical Responsibilities
1) Support Master Recipe management within the Control System
2) Support Execution Systems related (legacy) systems
3) Configure and manage system interfaces
4) Conduct local ES system data performance monitoring
5) Ensure site compliance and adherence with global/ platform standards
6) Feedback site needs and priorities to Global enterprise through Platform governance
7) Write and execute validation protocol - CSV
8) System support (local execution, with option to elevate to Global platform level)
9) Execute against global SOPs (including back up, disaster recovery, user administration etc.) and manage site specific work instructions
10) Participate in compliance inspections for topics related to ES systems
11) Implement & maintain network configuration (in partnership with IT)
12) Providing (User) training to end users and system admins
13) Provide user defined reports and facilitate ad-hoc queries
- Organizational Leadership
1) Motivates and inspires site team to drive significantly increased performance through technical innovation and change.
2) Drives a Credo-based culture aligned around our guiding principles of servant leadership, Think Differently, Do Better, innovation, engagement, collaboration and development.
3) Handles different aspects of managing personnel, including hiring and terminations. Provides coaching and development opportunities. Evaluates performance and provides feedback.
1) Ensure compliance in all aspects of Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHSS).
1) Strong expertise on pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and systems, specifically for execution systems.
2) Strong knowledge in execution system of computerized system validation.
3) Various Project management experiences.
4) Strong knowledge of Quality & Compliance / regulatory requirements.
5) Ability to lead cross functional team.
6) Ability to manage complexity and change.
7) Ability to interact at different levels of the organization.
8) Ability to work independently under general direction, having a good sense of prioritization of assigned tasks goals and manage time accordingly.
9) Customer and business focus.
10) Team player.
11) Problem solving skills and attitude.
12) Drives for innovation and change to ensure competitiveness.
13) Willing to place the goals of the team first and work with others towards these goals.
14) Showing a high sense of responsibility regarding professional activities.
15) Adhere to applicable cGxP’s and procedures.
16) Report incidents and deviations.
17) Propose solution to improve compliance with cGMP’s.
18) Adhere to applicable EH&S and procedures.
19) Correct use of the available personal and collective protection materials.
20) Reporting of (near) accidents, incidents, deviations.
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905714922W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Berna Biotech Korea Corporation (8856)