Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr Financial Analyst
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1905714921W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886.
A world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Cilag Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical and Diagnostic Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For Janssen Cilag Spa, Latina Plant, we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst.
The Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) will report directly to the Latina Plant Controller and will have responsibility for supporting the financial requirements, analytics and accounting for the manufacturing site.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will
- Support the Latina plant’s short-term and long-term growth initiatives through business partnering with plant leadership and JSC Finance.
- Provide support of manufacturing processes and departments within the Latina site with a 100MM+ cost of production budget and manufacturing.
- Budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, cost accounting, capital budgeting and analysis, cash flow and project analyses for the Latina site and associated manufacturing departments and functional areas (Make, Quality, Engineering, Tech Ops, Business Excellence, EHS, etc.).
- Participate in ad-hoc projects to provide financial analyses & insights including
- New product launch projects
- Life-cycle management projects
- Oversee the cost revision process for the site, capital, appropriation expense and cost improvement project planning and reporting, as well as material usage variance.
- Compliance: Ensure that appropriate financial processes, systems and controls are in place (in compliance with US, local regulations and corporate policies).
- Handle any special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required. Financial certification in CPA, CMA or other financial certification is preferred
- Fluency in English, required; Fluency in Italian language, highly desirable.
- Minimum 3 years’ in finance, accounting or related business partnering experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes
- Strong influencer, independent thinking and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success
- Experienced professional with strong communication skills who is able to interact with senior management is required
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)