Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Young Graduate PLAN
Requisition ID: 1905714833W
- Responsible for creating a constrained weekly master production schedule (MPS) and ensuring raw material availability.
- Planning and freeze period management of production activities (rescheduling, rework, outsourced work).
- Maintain inventories within goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired products; develop overall inventory projections for specific products.
- Perform Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP) for resources, shifts, equipment and shutdowns.
- Establish minimum order quantities (MOQ) and balance against overall equipment efficiency (OEE).
- Plant inventory management and control.
- Vulnerability report ownership & updates.
- Plant Slow Moving & Obsolete (SLOB) management.
- Resolve manufacturing conflicts for site/portfolio as they relate to production planning. Manage impact and communication of manufacturing driven change.
- Lead/support all compliance process activities including change control, deviations, events & nonconformance reports and assess supply impact.
- Provide asset specific input to the end to end supply chain processes and ensure planning master data (safety stock, lead times, etc.) in the ERP system are accurate and up to date.
- Participate in new product launch meetings and new product forecasts as a business partner.
- Execute planning activities during phase-in phase-out programs.
- University bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Graduated <12 months ago
- Supply chain certification (APICS/ IBF) and/or first Supply Chain experience desirable
- Data mining & reporting skills through MS Excel or equivalent
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluent German and English required
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)