Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Financial Analyst: FP&A Source COE
Requisition ID: 1905714700W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Lead Financial Analyst- Consumer Source COE- Global FP&A position in Zug, Switzerland.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and NEUTROGENA®.
For our finance team in Zug we are looking for a:
Lead Financial Analyst: FP&A Source COE
Finance is a major contributor to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. The J&J Source Finance CoE - Consumer team is an organization with regional and global impact, supporting the Global Consumer Procurement organization to deliver quality, reliable and cost competitive products.
This role provides financial leadership and analysis over global financial performance of global Consumer Source pillar ($3bn in material spending) and play the key role in consolidation, analytics and guidance to the Source Finance team. The Lead Financial Analyst builds on these principles to accomplish the mission of being a proactive finance partner and delivering superior financial services while upholding the highest integrity. He/she will work closely with our Source finance teams and the role will require extensive representation of the Source pillar across Consumer Supply Chain and Source Enterprise CoE organizations.
Main Activities to be performed include, but are not limited to:
- Global Consolidation, Analysis of month end actual data submissions for all Source P&L line item (PPV, Investments and Other Cost, covering both External Manufacturing and Direct Materials).
- Responsible for Global forecast and latest estimates consolidation, analysis and submissions.
- Responsible to ensure that timely and proper data are being updated into company reporting tools (TM1, Regional GP Bridges, Source Enterprise Reporting).
- Set up and own actuals / forecast data collection templates for Global Consumer Source, continuously driving standardization / simplification efforts.
- Provide strong financial analysis to Category Leadership Team.
- Consolidate and prepare commentary for Actuals vs Budget variances, working closely with Source Finance Business Partners.
- Be a point of contact for Consumer SC Regional Home Offices; represent Consumer Source in Consumer SC “Global Forum”.
- Provide guidance to Source Finance Business Partners over calendar, deliverables and support over submissions, act with strong “can do” attitude and problem-solving skills.
- Contribute to Global/Regional projects with heavy exposure to internal key stakeholders.
- Provide financial support with data and financial expertise for business decisions.
- Develop alternative scenarios and educates business partners on financial issues, concepts and ownership.
Position will report to the Enterprise Source CoE FP&A Senior Manager and will be based in Zug, Switzerland
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- Master’s/MBA degree preferred. A CPA, CMA or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Named Ranges, Formulas, VLOOKUP, Indirect functions).
- Experience with SAP, TM1, and Alteryx is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization. Possess strong communications, framing presentation skills; along with solid interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- High attention to detail, high level of accuracy and structured way of working
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- This position may require up to 15% domestic and international travel.
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Cilag GmbH International (8525)