Johnson & Johnson Careers
Head of Finance Janssen Turkey
Requisition ID: 1905714679W
The Head of Finance (HoF) is responsible for the financial leadership, direction and management within Janssen Turkey. In addition, he/she is responsible for ensuring that strategies and strategy execution within Janssen Turkey are fact-based, by delivering data and data analysis and by challenging all departments.
The HoF represents and manages the business’ financial position in the areas of expenses, capital usage and cash flow and will act as business partner for the Janssen Turkey Leadership Team in managing quality financial decision-making support through competent, commercial finance partners.
The HoF maintains strong business partnership with Janssen third party service providers across Turkey to ensure sustainable business growth in full compliance of both local regulations and Johnson & Johnson corporate finance policies, procedures and guidance.
As a member of the Management Board in order to execute business targets in a holistic way and in accordance with the Credo; develops projects to execute targets within company objectives or sets new targets; carries responsibility of and monitors such projects; takes necessary actions to finalize and execute them.
Financial Consolidation & Review
- Lead the financial planning of the business plan/updates/latest thinking, encompassing the preparation, consolidation & review of the detailed financial analysis.
- Lead the periodic financial performance reviews & budget variance analysis providing a summary overview of performance to the Board.
- Monitor & review active participation of the Finance Partners in BU Management Meetings, Brand Plans, Board Reviews & Strategic Plans.
- Manage the preparation & review the relevance/accuracy of companywide management information e.g. Board Reports, Sales Latest Thinking, Product Contribution Statements, etc.
- Actively contribute to commercial decision-making.
- Lead and coordinate financial modeling of localization projects/business cases
- Long term strategic and short term business planning
- Financial Reporting
- Budget planning and controlling
- Business performance monitoring and analysis
- Create and own relevant finance policies and procedures to ensure full support of commercial and business needs within a frame of full compliance to corporate financial guidelines.
- Lead the Company in adopting a culture of forecast accuracy through:
- Meeting with each BUM to review their understanding of forecast accuracy and their associated business performance.
- Reviewing the forecast accuracy each Business Unit with relevant Finance Partner in order to understand the variances to forecast and most recent plans.
- Partner with the Board to ensure ability to meet regional and corporate requirements and manage expectations.
- Organise & run the Sales Latest Thinking Process to aid the company in understanding the forecast performance & to improve forecast accuracy.
- Review the consolidated Latest Thinking P&L along with the detailed OPEX analysis from each business partner in order to understand the latest forecast performance & any variances from plan.
- Set objectives, actions & follow-up to promote a cost control through encouraging the Business Units to adopt improved procurement processes & performing detailed cost monitoring & control.
- Strong business partnership for Janssen Turkey Leadership Team
- Constructive challenging and looking for value creating growth opportunities
- Management of business plan commitments
- Business partner for CVTs and customer & stakeholder organization
- Ensure compliance with the J&J WW financial, HCBI and Business Conduct procedures and drive accountability throughout the organization
- In order to be able to handle all legal issues that the company faces/may face in compliance with local and J&J codes, contacts local and J&J lawyers in issues such as all court files, contracts, debt collection etc. and protects Company interests while acting in accordance with laws.
- Attract, develops and retains quality people.
- Management of Performance and Development of the Janssen Turkey Finance team to help the creation of a diverse and high performing team.
- Is an inspirational leader, that applies networking and collaboration competencies across the teams, and ensures Credo Values are demonstrated in the day to day interactions of his or her team
- Is responsible for sharing best practices in terms of processes, deliverables, approaches (where possible)
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics. MBA/or International Finance accreditation is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of related working experience
- Preferably solid knowledge of pharmaceutical business and its interfaces (e.g. sourcing, Supply Chain, MAF, market access, pricing)
- Work experience in a foreign company in preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Fluency in English
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, team player, collaborative style
- Exemplary leadership skills, people manager, passionate about recruiting and developing the best talents for the organization
- Proven analytical skills
- Focus on big picture and strategic goals, but also attention for details
- Accuracy under pressure
- Committed to quality and service
- Customer orientation / market place knowledge
- Business planning and implementation
- Distributor management
- Result and performance driven
- Decision making and influencing capabilities
- Managing complexity
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)