Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] - Office Administrator(Long-term Contractor)
Requisition ID: 1905714461W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Provide the admin support to the HK based APIC team ( Transaction VP and New Venture Senior Director) and the Janssen Regional Communication team (2 Communication Directors)
- Organizing travel reservations & meeting arrangement
- Processing monthly concur reports
- APIC documents archiving & filing
- Ordering office supplies and liaison with HK Finance for payment, including water, stationery and pantry food supplies.
- Managing staff purchases from the JNJ store (via Supply Chain) system.
- Preparing office access (for e.g. door cards for new team members/visitors) and announcements.
- Reporting on usage of Fuji Xerox photocopier/printer.
- Managing local/overseas courier for HK-based team members.
Education Level: University/Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to assess the resource needs for daily admin work done via different internal systems for travel, purchase orders, service request management and internal portals including; Ariba procurement, Concur expense reporting and travel, sharepoint maintenance
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects/tasks to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Customer and employee focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications with detailed support and assistance
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Word) is required
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)