Johnson & Johnson Careers
Site MAM lead
Requisition ID: 1905714282W
Janssen Biologics in Leiden (The Netherlands) has a leading position in the biotechnology World. We develop and produce medicines, not by traditional methods but by using biopharmaceutical processes. We deliver extraordinary medicine with global applications, specifically in the fight against cancer, heart-, vascular-, and infection diseases, and autoimmune diseases such as Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Review & ReleaseWe are searching for an inspirational leader for the management team of our MAM Organization.
The Site MAM Lead provides leadership and direction for engineering, automation and maintenance resources and activities within the manufacturing site.
The MAM Site Lead partners with site GM and site LT, providing strategic and technical leadership for all phases of MAKE Asset Management, from engineering and automation systems project delivery and process/systems engineering, through design, installation, commissioning, qualification, and maintenance and operations support resulting in operational solutions to business needs.
- Integrated with GM and site LT as single point of contact for MAKE Asset Management (Engineering & Maintenance, and Automation), and Facilities.
- Combined responsibility for Automation, Engineering and Maintenance on site
- Provide service to site in the area of recipe management and data management as required
- Owner of MAM Budget for Site – prepares budget, gains approval, accountable for all MAM spend.Responsible for cost, reliability and compliance of manufacturing assets and engineering, maintenance and executions systems across the site
- Responsible for ensuring that the ISA-95 level 1 and 2 systems and associated operation is in compliance and fit for intended use in accordance with applicable standards and procedures throughout systems lifecycle.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations management of ISA-95 level 1 and 2 systems and ensuring system availability as per business requirements, as well as owning the site roadmap execution, including oversight of campus or regional set-up (if applicable).
- Coordinate Facilities on site, single point of contact for GM
- Drive Engineering, Automation and Maintenance standards at site implementation
- Accountable for cost, reliability and compliance for the manufacturing assets across the site.
- Portfolio planning and project execution for all projects on site
- Responsible for C&Q on site
- Responsible to enact EHS&S policies and procedures on site
- The Site lead will oversee the adherence of best practices and processes as adopted across the Janssen Supply Chain (FPX, Faster Forward, C&Q, knowledge management, etc…)
The position is responsible for the development and movement of engineering, automation and maintenance talent across the site and campus, and within MTO Platforms.
At a platform level, the position has Platform Responsibilities: member of the MAM Platfrom LT, contributes and endorses key MAM platform decisions, leads key platform initiatives and/or represents the platform in across platform key initiatives; provides input at the platform talent discussion; provides support to other platform sites or project in case needed.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail and be
- Owner of MAM Budget for Site – prepares budget, gains approval, accountable for all MAM spend. Responsible for cost, reliability and compliance of manufacturing assets and engineering, maintenance and executions systems across the site
- Manage priorities for local Maintenance organization: deliver to KPI/targets and timing on both business and standardization expectations. Ensures that required documentation is completed and that process and procedural requirements are met.
- Ensures tasks including EHSS, quality compliance and improvement, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, capacity increase, and launch preparation tasks are completed according to standards. Provide service to site in the area of recipe management and data management as required.
- Lead the site portfolio planning process (PPM) and resource management activities . Identifies, defines, and directs execution of projects driving innovative solutions and improvement for business units and the site as a whole. Drives project management to execute projects to PDP standards, ensure projects completed on time and on budget.
- Develops a tactical plan for future process engineering and systems engineering development in alignment with short-term and long-term company and business unit objectives.
- The development and movement of engineering, automation and maintenance talent across the site and campus, and within MTO Platforms.
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Degree in Engineering /Science Discipline/ Technical Business Engineering.
- FPX Champion - MAMC (certification by JJSC Academy)
- Understanding and knowledge of Process Engineering, Masterdata Management, Recipe management, Automation, Maintenance and Reliability Management.
- Technical and budgetary decisions for capital projects to ensure timely and correct execution.
- Technical and budgetary decisions for maintenance operations to ensure reliable and efficient operations
- Defines department and project/program goals in technology/science and tactics to achieve those goal.
- Overall knowledge of all related engineering, maintenance and automation areas, to enable program leadership or technical leadership.
- Functional knowledge of/and experience in systems within Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals or other healthcare regulated sectors.
- Detailed knowledge of standards, business processes and architecture
- Track record of successful working within a support organization with a knowledge of functional and matrix structures.
- Strong and proven project management experience
- Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building instincts, with the ability to build partnerships and collaborate both internally and externally
- Strong communication skills and change management
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your real passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Janssen Biologics (7266)