Johnson & Johnson Careers
Demand Planning Manager
Requisition ID: 1905714279W
The Demand Planning Manager position is accountable for leading and developing the Affiliate Supply Chain team to drive continuous improvement of core supply chain processes and deliver the agreed results (NTS, UFR, MAPE/BIAS, Inventory, SLOB, SC Cost) for Turkey Consumer Business.
The Demand Planning Manager is responsible to ensure integration of historical data, market data & strategic plans collected thru the S&OP/IBP Process by close collaboration with sales, marketing, shopper marketing, finance and supply to come up with a reasonable consensus forecast that defines the business direction and aspiration.
- Actively lead the Sales & Operations Planning/IBP cycle and Executive S&OP signoff
- Lead the consensus building between the company sales plans, marketing plans, financial plans and the rolling forecast (up to 18-24 months). Manage the realistic bottom-up forecast approach including scenario planning and course corrective actions as needed.
- Accountability for improvement of Performance through Supply Chain Excellence, Collaboration with the regional Supply Chain organization as a SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for local and regional management by being member of local management board, ensuring efficient, compliant and consistent End-to-End Supply Chain processes.
- Leading contact point for anything that relates to local SC operations and impacts the customer service, both internally and externally. The specific process areas are demand planning, supply planning, trade customization, item master data management and customer connectivity.
- Collaboration with CLS in managing LSPs and transactional customer services. Ensure performance according to specs and resolve any issues.
- Support and execution of significant changes to supply chain planning, inventory management and forecasting processes through the implementation of Global S&OP and regional/ global processes and systems.
- Simplification of internal processes & tools (reduce administration and lead times) and lead and participate in relevant Supply Chain projects.
- Guidance and Leadership to the team and be responsible for attracting, developing and exporting high performing employees. Provide coaching, training and inspiration. Drive a high performance and Credo based culture.
- Accountability for local SC dashboards and KPI’s related to customer performance. Ensure regular and structural performance feedback to the internal organization (SC and Business) and external Service Providers
- Min 5-10 years of experience in planning roles, preferably in FMCG environment
- Knowledge of Integrated Business Planning and S&OP concepts (incl. maturity model), various forecasting models, NPI modeling and Promotional planning
- Hands on experience of SAP APO planning tool (or other), BW and excellent MS Excel
- Strong Customer mindset, solid business acumen, excellent stakeholder insight and relation building ability (especially with marketing and sales teams).
- Passionate people leader developing talents and connecting inside and outside of Supply Chain
- Expert in structuring, analyzing and understanding data – able to drive business discussions based upon facts and define/evaluate potential scenarios
- University degree / proven project management experience / Fluent in English
- Fast learner, able to work in a complex, dynamic matrix environment
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)
Stratejik Kaynak Kullanimi / Lojistik