Johnson & Johnson キャリア
【IT】Technical Lead - Technology Services Japan
Requisition ID: 1905714138W
The Johnson and Johnson, Technology Services Japan is currently seeking a senior developer to join our team. We design, develop, and deliver high quality business applications with Agile development rooted in LEAN principles. It is an open and highly collaborative environment with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery.
About this role:
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A leadership role in architecture, and engineering of software development and capabilities serving broad initiatives in healthcare technology
- Lead a team of developers
- Software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
- Collaborating with development teams and the product owners to define and estimate business requirements and translate them into specific software tasks
- Reviewing code for completeness, efficiency, security, and design.
- Mentoring junior developers
This position is focused on Technical Solutions Delivery, Consulting, and Software Engineering of Digital Marketing solutions and Digital Health solutions for Johnson & Johnson Operating Companies, primarily for Asia Pacific region and Japan.
Being a senior technical lead in a company like Johnson & Johnson, the individual will be able to think, design, and develop from perspective of long-term values for customers and company. The individual will be able to understand the actual impact of delivered architecture and solutions after deployment.
We believe this position will provide significant value to Asia Pacific customers and Johnson & Johnson -this role will be able to embrace a sense of high accomplishment by architecting, designing, and delivering innovations to the world.
- Strong Understanding of Git
- Experience mentoring and building strong working relationships with team members.
- 3+ years’ experience in developing rich interactive mobile and/or web applications
- Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and building in accessibility from the ground up
- Working understanding of SQL.
- Adept with web standards and cross-browser development
- Working level of English (and Japanese language capability is preferred)
- Strong math, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of foundational software development concepts
- Strong mentoring and training skills
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Shell Scripting
- Experience with Drupal
- Experience with Microservices (Apigee, AWS API gateways)
- Experience with enterprise tools: Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA and Bitbucket
- Experience with unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Mocha, PHPUnit and Selenium
- Development experience on Linux platform
- Able to appreciate open-source technologies with coffee at work, enjoy hours of coding and making a real and positive impact to patents’ life
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)