Johnson & Johnson キャリア
【IT】ソフトウェア・ディベロッパー - テクノロジーサービスジャパン
Requisition ID: 1905714138W
Johnson and Johnson, Technology Services Japan is currently seeking a developer to join our team. We design, develop, and deliver high quality business applications with Agile methodology. It is an open and highly collaborative environment with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery.
About this role:
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with development teams and the product owners to define business requirements and translate them into technical user stories
- Research and identify standard methodologies from architecture, data & security perspective
- Design and build the next-generation web responsive/mobile applications and APIs
- Work effectively in professional development environment including use of source code control, unit testing, continuous build and integration, and deployment via DevOps-style collaboration with infrastructure team
- Write clean, efficient and scalable codes with git best practice
This position is focused on Technical Solutions Delivery, Consulting, and Software Engineering of Digital Marketing solutions and Digital Health solutions for Johnson & Johnson Operating Companies, primarily for Asia Pacific region and Japan. We encourage individual to be vocal, self-motivated and always think out of the box. Being part of the team, peer-to-peer and leadership guidance will be given so you are not alone!
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information System or equivalent
- Innovative, stay current with emerging technologies and be able to apply into real world applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask and collaborate well with team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
- Experience in developing rich interactive mobile and/or web applications
- Expose to AWS microservices, basic cloud hosting and database design/schema
- Challenge the status quo, bring creativity into front-end interface for better user experience
- Able to appreciate open-source technologies with coffee at work, enjoy hours of coding and making real and positive impact to patients’ life
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)