Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Manager Opsumit - Barcelona
Requisition ID: 1905712378W
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
· Elaboration, follow-up and control of the Marketing Plan of the assigned product/s according to the guidelines defined by the company (strategy, objectives, action plan and budgets).
· Design and implementation of the product communication strategy (materials, advertising, congresses).
· Extensive knowledge of the assigned products, market and current and future competiors from a scientific and commercial point of view.
· Ensure a strong relationship with Key Opinion Leaders and key customers.
· Proactive relationship with international marketing activities (HQ and Marketing Departments of other affiliates).
· Active role in the training of the Sales Network (field visits, cycle meetings, product meetings,
training materials, collaboration in public relations activities with opinion leaders).
· Participation in the development and implementation of projects related to the Sales Network (incentive scheme, VEEVA).
· Tracking and control of the budget assigned to the product in accordance with the Marketing
· Multidisciplinary teamwork (Marketing, Sales, HEMAR, Business Intelligence, etc.).
· Leadership of both product and transversal projects.
· Put Actelion's Core Values in practice: Innovation, Trust and Teamwork, Open Communication and Results Orientation.
· Availability to travel at national and international level
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Degree in Biosanitary field (Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology and similar).
· Academic background in Marketing and/or MBA is valued.
· A minimum of 3-5 years in Marketing or Sales Departments of the Pharmaceutical Industry within the area of ethical products or hospital distribution is required.
· Experience in the field of Rare Diseases is preferred.
· Experience in product launch and/or new indication is required.
· Used to work in multidisciplinary team, both national and international.
· Requires strategic vision skills and excellence in the execution of action plans.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills.
· Focus on solutions and problem solving.
· Advanced level in English is a must.
· Computer tools experience (Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
Actelion Pharmeceuticals Espana S.L. (7295)