Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Service Representative
Requisition ID: 1905712335W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Contract: 12 months
- Processing orders received from external customers
- Provide quality service and support in handling day-to-day activities of the customer service role for all customers in a perfect manner (all order-to-cash-processes)
- Prepares data related to KPI measuring customer performance and satisfaction
- Participates regularly in Customer meeting to review the cooperation and address specific needs
- Responds to customer queries
- Arranges for returns and credits to customer accounts
- Validates claims for credits and arranges stock checks for missing or over delivered stock
- Provides updates to customers on order status and/or problem resolutions
- Collects feedback on customer satisfaction
- Identify customer satisfaction and/or cost savings projects linked to customers
- Very good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with ERP System
- Customer oriented attitude
- Good English
- Attention to details
- Work under time pressure, organization skills, proactive attitude,
- Ability to teamwork
- Experience of working in a customer service role
- A high standard of communication and proactive approach to problem solving
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee’s benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)