Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Affairs Manager
Requisition ID: 1905712260W
Medical Affairs Manager
Full-time permanent contract
Implements objectives of the department to achieve overall organizational objectives.
Responsible for the design, development and implementation of programs related to educational, promotional and reporting materials for company products.
- Manages the design and implementation plans of medical affairs programs, including identification of critical paths, budget development and tracking of all projects.
- Manages creation or localization of educational, promotional and reporting materials.
- Manages all medical education events on country and international level.
- Manages publication planning, preparation and review.
- Supports training needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages review of promotional material.
- Implements policies and procedures for development and provision of medical and technical information pertaining to the company's products for internal use by customer and by government.
- Manages budget, contract negotiation and oversight of vendor activities.
- Executes the company's drug surveillance/product safety program which includes following up on adverse reaction reports.
- Provides solutions surrounding legal liability and compliance with government.
- Maintains collaborative working relationship between medical affairs and internal stakeholders to deliver timely and expert support to product development.
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
Core competencies required for this role:
- Native local speaker and fluent English knowledge of both spoken and written,
- Project management skills
- University degree
- Clinical experience in the relevant therapeutic areas preferable
- Extensive Regulatory Affairs and Quality experience
- Strong analytical, communication, decision-making and leadership skills for interaction with external and internal customers and partners
- Team worker with good communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, priorities and complex systems simultaneously
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and participate effectively both independently and as part of multiple teams
- Driving license type B
In addition to individual role responsibilities employees are expected to deliver against key organizational behaviours. These are:
LIVING OUR CREDO
- Demonstrate and inspire the behaviours that reinforce Our Credo.
- Serve as a role model for making Credo-based decisions
- Create a trusting, collaborative, and ethical work environment
- Maintain the highest standards of quality, compliance and accountability
- Champion programmes and initiatives that support our environment and communities
- Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
- Cultivate external relationships and partnerships
- Be insight-driven to uncover unmet needs
- Forge internal collaboration across the company
- Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care.
- Translate insights into viable products and solutions that create value
- Challenge the status-quo; lead and adapt to change
- Take and manage appropriate risks
- Deliver results by taking personal accountability and inspiring and mobilising others
- Empowering people to act with speed, agility, and accountability
- Demonstrate a global and company-wide mindset
- Balance short and long-term strategic choices
- Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority.
- Take ownership for talent acquisition, performance and development of self and others
- Maximise the power of diversity and inclusion
- Engage in transparent and constructive conversations
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson Bulgaria EOOD (7398)