Johnson & Johnson Careers
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905712088W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy living.
Contract: Fixed term contract (24 months)
We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented AR Specialist to join our finance team.
- Ensuring appropriate reconciliation of the daily bank statement
- Prepare monthly accounts receivable reporting package, including analyses of aging, days sales outstanding and bad debt reserves.
- Interface with customer service, sales team and senior level management in communicating and resolving issues.
- Analyze customer accounts at the time of application for any skipped or partial payments, or customer errors. Contact customers immediately to resolve any remittance discrepancies.
- Contact customers to collect past due amounts. Identify any reasons for non-payment and develop plans how to resolve it.
- Document results of contacts. Track and follow-up on customer commitments.
- Escalate unresolved issues, tracking to final resolution.
- Other financial duties assigned by supervisor
- Master’s Degree in finance
- Over 2-year finance/customer service experience
- Ability to manage priorities, workflow, and communicate across the organization
- Accounting software experience required (ERP system software preferred, CRM and CAT nice to have).
- Proficient with MS Office—Excel and Word
- Very good English in speaking and writing
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Many employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson Kft. (7160)