Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Affairs Lead Bulgaria
Requisition ID: 1905712080W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Medical Affairs Lead Bulgaria
Full-time permanent contract
Directs the operational function in medical affairs to achieve organizational objectives.
Responsible for the design, development and implementation of programs related to educational, promotional and reporting materials for company products.
At this level, the position has a greater degree of impact on the business results and typically, responsibility for managing a group of professionals.
- Manages the design and implementation plans of medical affairs program, including identification of critical paths, budget development and tracking of all projects.
- Coordinates close cooperation of LOC Medical team with medical teams working internationally (eg. CE, CEE, MSM, EMEA)
- Establishes accountability for assignments.
- Manages creation or localization of educational, promotional and reporting materials for use by internal stakeholders.
- Manages publication planning, preparation and review.
- Supports technical training needs of internal stakeholders.
- Manages review of promotional material.
- Implements policies and procedures for development and provision of medical and technical information pertaining to the company's products for internal use by customer and by government.
- Manages budget, contract negotiation and oversight of vendor activities.
- Executes the company's drug surveillance/product safety program which includes following up on adverse reaction reports.
- Provides solutions surrounding legal liability and compliance with government.
- Maintains collaborative working relationship between medical affairs and internal stakeholders to deliver timely and expert support to product development
Core competencies required for this role:
- Native local speaker and fluent English knowledge of both spoken and written,
- People management skill
- Project management skills
- University degree
- Clinical experience in the relevant therapeutic areas preferable
- Extensive Regulatory Affairs and Quality experience
- Strong analytical, communication, decision-making and leadership skills for interaction with external and internal customers and partners
- Team worker with good communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, priorities and complex systems simultaneously
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and participate effectively both independently and as part of multiple teams
In addition to individual role responsibilities employees are expected to deliver against key organizational behaviours. These are:
LIVING OUR CREDO
Demonstrate and inspire the behaviours that reinforce Our Credo.
Serve as a role model for making Credo-based decisions
Create a trusting, collaborative, and ethical work environment
Maintain the highest standards of quality, compliance and accountability
Champion programmes and initiatives that support our environment and communities
Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
Cultivate external relationships and partnerships
Be insight-driven to uncover unmet needs
Forge internal collaboration across the company
Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care.
Translate insights into viable products and solutions that create value
Challenge the status-quo; lead and adapt to change
Take and manage appropriate risks
Deliver results by taking personal accountability and inspiring and mobilising others
Empowering people to act with speed, agility, and accountability
Demonstrate a global and company-wide mindset
Balance short and long-term strategic choices
Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority.
Take ownership for talent acquisition, performance and development of self and others
Maximise the power of diversity and inclusion
Engage in transparent and constructive conversations
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson Bulgaria EOOD (7398)