Johnson & Johnson Careers
Commercial Lead Bulgaria
Requisition ID: 1905711920W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit http://www.janssen.com/ for more information.
Commercial Lead Bulgaria
Full-time permanent contract
Responsible for marketing and sales activities of the company to achieve the business objectives. Accountable for delivering the agreed targets for all brands by directing the activities of a cross functional team with specific responsibility for leading of assigned sales and marketing staff. Leads and manages the evaluation and implementation of new initiatives and business opportunities, and the development of business programs for growth and profitability. At this level, the position has a significant degree of impact on Janssen business results and has responsibility for coordinating and managing a group of professionals. At this level, the position coordinates all professionals within the sales and marketing matrix structure in the country.
- Collaborate with the Central Europe HUBs to the development market specific business plans and strategic marketing programs to support sales, brand and market development.
- Execute the strategic direction plans agreed with the Central Europe hubs, ensure adaptation of marketing contents, implement and monitor customer facing effectiveness
- Collaborate cross-function activities in the country (patient advocacy, medical, market access, governmental affairs and all business partners)
- Reports business and sales results against forecasts to more senior management as well as recommending any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Establishes incentive plan parameters and sales goals and ensures these are consistent across all TA company programs.
- Coordinate the local adaptation of sales and marketing plans and campaigns, business plans and product development plans.
- Manages, coaches and motivates the team to achieve business goals
- Contributes to the wider business via involvement in appropriate initiatives and engagement in the wider business opportunities and challenges and is accountable for contributing to improving the business and how we deliver for our customers.
Other features of the job:
- Accurate, timely, compliant work and task follow up;
- Ethical behaviour in line with J&J’s Credo values is required;
- He/she should have up-to-date knowledge and keep existing company procedures and related rules; detailed knowledge of HCBI SOPs and relevant finance processes is a must.
- Ensuring safety reporting requirements (timely AE/PQC reporting) as set out in company policies and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are met and appropriately managed when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendors
- Ensuring HCC and legal requirements are fully understood, appropriately managed and complied with when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendors
- Ensuring inspection readiness with respect to personal training compliance, and availability of a recent CV and individualized job
Core competencies required for this role:
- Positive attitude to change if needed, ability to challenge "status quo"
- Honest, trustworthy personality
- Leadership, Empathy, Open communication, leading by example
- Working knowledge of multiple therapeutic areas, oncology/hematology/immunology especially
- Professional experience from pharmaceutical business environment
- Broad based, well rounded medical/marketing background
- Ability to navigate and produce results in a global, matrix organization, strong cross-departmental support, interdisciplinary approach
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Pro-active and goal oriented thinking
- Excellent communication skills (oral, business writing, presenting and listening)
- native local speaker and fluent English knowledge of both spoken and written,
- High level of ethical standards in business
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
Janssen-Cilag Kft. (8396)
Marketing & Sales