Johnson & Johnson Careers
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1905711813W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Janssen, a company of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for a new colleague to join our team as
- Performs numerous diversified secretarial, clerical and administrative duties and responsibilities for the Management Board.
- Duties may include normal secretarial activities such as typing, correspondence, word processing, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Also coordinates and assists in preparing associated business reports and other Management Board required analysis and communications.
- Leads the team of Administrative Assistants
- Provides executive administration support to Country Director (CD) and the members of the Management Board (MB) in the Czech Republic.
- Processes all required communications including phone calls, emails, correspondence, memos, meeting minutes, mails etc. for the CD and MB including liaison with internal regional partners, cross sector colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers as necessary.
- Prepares agendas and materials for executive meetings.
- Assists in managing the executives’ schedules including scheduling meeting and appointments.
- Coordinates and assists in developing, compiling and processing associated business reports and preparing analysis and presentations (as required) for the CD and Management Board.
- Organizes files, performs data entry and analyzes data and maintains accurate records.
- Handles confidential matters requiring discretion and judgment.
- Organization of internal and external meetings for CD and MB – planning, preparation, coordination.
- Assisting and where necessary leading the organization of company events and meetings.
- Collaboration with all company departments.
- Acts as liaison with other departments and outside agencies including senior level management.
- Attendance at the MB meetings (create, issue and follow up on meeting minutes).
- Manages and supervises the administrative group staff including their day-to-day workload, performance and development discussions, hiring and training.
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems (as required).
- Assists in design, development and implementation of various programs, projects and assignments aligned with functional processes and service.
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
- High School/Secondary/University/Bachelors Degree
- Strong personality – capable of dealing assertively with staff and management within and outside the company
- Analytical, logical thinking; pragmatic and hands-on nature
- Reliable, self-starting and initiative – able to initiate actions based on feedback from the management
- Practical and flexible
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills
- Stress resistant – ability to work on different projects + follow deadlines (multi-tasking)
- MS office (advanced level)
- English (advanced), Czech (native)
- Experience as senior personal/executive assistant at least for 3 years
- Complex project management experienced
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Other employee benefits
Janssen-Cilag .s.r.o (8397)