Johnson & Johnson Careers
Group Marketing Manager, DePuy Synthes Joints
Requisition ID: 1905711530W
A DePuy Synthes, we believe that life should be filled with movement, comfort and freedom. As part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, DePuy Synthes offer the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic products for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials that help improve patient health around the world.
Be Vital in this role…
In this critically important, strategic marketing and leadership position, you will report to our Director of Marketing and be responsible for leading an experienced and highly professional team of Product Marketing Managers growing two of the leading brands in Joint replacement, CORAIL and ATTUNE.
You will be highly adept at providing strategic direction, effective management and leadership, as well as fostering an innovative and broadly collaborative culture.
Be valued for who you are…
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- an understanding of, and experience in medical device marketing, preferably arthroplasty
- a learning agility that allows you to synthesize the emerging space of digital surgery with the unrivalled clinical heritage of brands such and CORAIL/PINNACLE and ATTUNE.
- a clear track record of leading teams and delivering through others;
- a nurturing, supportive, collaborative, adaptable and committed managerial style that inspires professional teams;
- strong communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate, impact and influence;
- a track record of developing marketing strategies and annual plans that deliver sales and share growth in highly competitive categories;
- a visible track record of discovering market insights and translating these into impactful marketing plans and execution;
- the ability to make sound, fast-risk, balanced decisions (often with varying degrees of ambiguity);
- the ability to solve complex problems and issues with a real sense of urgency;
- high ethical standards (credo aligned) combined with great attention to detail; and
- a willingness to challenge the status quo to seek improvement.
This is a fantastic career opportunity. This role offers you the opportunity to shape the direction of this strategically vital portfolio at multiple levels – internally and externally. While previous marketing management experience is preferred, critical to your success will be your leadership skills, commercial acumen and ability to collaborate with others.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application.
Be part of something bigger than yourself...
At DePuy Synthes we believe movement is the very foundation of wellness and a fulfilling life. That’s why we’re relentlessly committed to the retention, restoration and improvement of movement. If you value innovation, shared knowledge and a caring touch, and have a passion for the joy and freedom of movement, there may be a place at a DePuy Synthes for you.
Our Orthopaedics business is growing due to its market-leading products, focus on patient care and education of the orthopaedic community. We are driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who create a fast and dynamic work environment.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application.
Closing date: 21st February 2019
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)