Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905711330W
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our EMEA Headquarter in Zuchwil (CH), we are looking for a highly committed
(2 years contract)
As part of the Global Supply Chain Planning Department you support the Life cycle management and lead assigned projects independently. You are responsible to coordinate across different functions within Planning and in the organization to support the End to End Supply chain activities. The specific tasks are:
- Coordinator for variant introduction project
- Monitor implementation and owing the execution to ensure smooth transition of variant codes into Supply Chain
- Support Product Lifecycle, collect and validate Market Intelligence, coordination with other functions
- Support global Launch Forecasts for New Product Introductions considering market analysis, cannibalization, and align with Regional Planning teams.
- Lead assigned supply chain projects to support the growth of business
- Enhance planning software capabilities
- Maintain and adjust S&OP process to match changing business requirements.
- At least 4-6 years professional work experience in supply chain area
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities independently
- Strong MS office skills & good understanding of ERP systems (SAP) as well as planning System (OMP)
- Strong analytics & structure thinking & problem solving
- Ability for cross-departmental thinking and collaborative work in teams
- Strong communication in English (spoken and written), German a benefit
- Regulatory and compliance knowledge is preferred
- Project management experience preferred
Synthes GmbH (7111)