Johnson & Johnson Careers
Head of Sales
Requisition ID: 1905711186W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Aveeno®, Nicorette®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Benylin®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career.
Reporting into the Head of Ireland, this role has an integral contribution to the Irish leadership team. As the Head of Sales you will be tasked with shaping and implementing a sustainable strategic plan for both the pharmacy and grocery channel. You will have responsibility for developing, maintaining and continually evolving best in class customer account management and sales capability that resonates both now and for future requirements. Your leadership skills will focus on building, supporting and facilitating a high-performance team culture.
Key responsibilities include:
Delivery of specified monthly & annual targets. (sales, profit and spend)
Design and implementation of the strategic plan for both the pharmacy and grocery channel.
Responsible for building strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and representing your customers’ requirements to the J&J business.
Building and tracking of J&J scorecard with key retailers/segment to ensure delivery of key metrics for J&J.
Deriving classic customer segmentation priorities to drive spend, resource allocation and decision-making.
Responsible for leading, implementing and tracking of winning revenue growth management plan.
Developing a high performing team whilst also mentoring top talent
Supporting the Category Development Manager to implement the Perfect Store agenda driving best practice availability, visibility, promotion and recommendation.
Building and communicating a strong knowledge of market dynamics
Identifies and progresses incremental growth opportunities within the business.
Supports business improvement projects beyond immediate role responsibilities
- Experience within the FMCG landscape, ideally within the grocery & pharmacy channel.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience of operating in a Sales leadership position where the development of others is high on the agenda.
- Exceptional and demonstrable business and commercial acumen.
- A highly numerate and strategic thinker who can analyse market, category and financial data to identify key trends and recommend creative solutions.
- Expert understanding of key customer dynamics
- Recognised as a source of motivation and commitment, including being able to create a compelling strategic vision, across team and broader organisation.
- Developed interpersonal skills and high personal credibility to interface between both internal functions and external customers at senior levels.
- Sought out as an expert, both internally and externally, in reaching a positive outcomes to challenging and complex situations.
- Ability to influence and lead others without direct line management responsibility.
- Customer centric mindset with a high attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire the wider team.
- Sharp intellect to create innovative commercial business plans.
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)