Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Global Data Manager
Requisition ID: 1905711103W
SENIOR GLOBAL DATA MANAGER
Location: UK, High Wycombe
Full time permanent contract
The Pharmaceutical sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for a Senior Global Data Manager:
At Janssen, part of Johnson & Johnson, Family of Companies, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information
The Senior Global Data Manager will be responsible to take a leadership role with the CRO, the trial customer(s) and other internal and external partners to establish, align and confirm data management expectations for assigned trial(s). With the trial customer, CRO and other functional partners the GDM establishes conventions and quality expectations for clinical data and sets timelines and follow-up regularly to ensure delivery of all Data Management milestones.
The Senior Global Data Manager will ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies and regulatory requirements from trial start-up through data-base lock and trial close-out. Represent functional area(s) in divisional/company-wide process initiatives.
- Performs trial level oversight controls as described in the oversight plan, Quality Control (QC) process and work instructions with minimal Data Delivery Lead (DDL) direction.
- Reviews clinical data management documents ensuring appropriate quality, scientific content, organization, clarity, accuracy, format and consistency. Ensures compliance with regulatory guidelines and the documentation matrix.
- Ensures real-time inspection readiness of all Data Delivery (DD) deliverables for the trial; Participate in Regulatory Agency and J&J internal audits as necessary.
- Plans and tracks content, format, quality, and timing of data management deliverables, including, but not limited to, CRF, data review plan, QC plan, oversight plan, database release plan, final datasets, submission plan and archival. Ensures deliverables are on time.
- Takes a leadership role with the assigned clinical working group(s) to ensure that DD and TA trial needs and deliverables are met.
- Identifies and communicates lessons learned, best practices and frequently asked questions at the trial level.
- Identifies and participates in process, system, and tool improvement initiatives within DD.
- Presents and trains at investigator and monitor meetings
- A minimum of a BS/BA degree or professional experience equivalent.
- Experience with the following Therapeutic Area preferred: Oncology
- Experience in clinical drug development within the pharmaceutical industry or related industry.
- Vendor oversight experience is desired.
- Team leadership experience is desired.
- Project management experience is desired.
- A challenging and a very interesting job in one of the biggest global pharmaceutical companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- An opportunity to help others develop further and improve in their daily tasks
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive Janssen’s growth further
- Motivating remuneration and many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Clinical Data Management