Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Consumer] - Retail Operations Manager_Dr. Ci:Labo
Requisition ID: 1905711082W
With our #1 Medical Cosmetic brand in Japan – Dr Ci Labo, the Retail Operations Manager plays a critical role in developing sustainable sales for the brand by delivering retail excellence & best of class customer experience at every point of sales to continuously recruit and retain a strong loyal customer base for the brand.
As head of the retail operations team, the Retail Operations Manager is responsible for Dr.Ci:Labo’s business success (achieving sales targets and business profitability goals) and brand image portrayal in the assigned geographical scope of care, through meticulous management of the 3P’s – People, Point of Sales, and, Product Inventory – to drive implementation of sales plans and marketing activities, whilst providing highest standards of customer service, as directed by the regional brand guidelines.
- Recruit, groom and manage through exemplary leading the Retail team to deliver Dr.Ci:Labo’s standards of customer service excellence and sales productivity expectations.
- Cultivate a rewarding environment that motivates, encourages and challenges retail team to achieve excellence and set business objectives and targets.
- Work closely with Training Manager to continuously equip retail team with the necessary product knowledge, brand love & selling communication skills required to rightly represent the brand to consumers to recruit new and retain loyal customers for the brand.
- Develop and empower Store Managers to manage the operations & sales development of their assigned stores, to coach and motivate their sales teams towards store targets achievement.
- Work closely with Regional Retail Operations Manager to develop competitive remuneration schemes and incentive plans for the retail team.
- Review and conduct quarterly performance evaluations for everyone in the Retail team.
Point of Sales:
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with key retail partners (landlords, department stores, etc) to ensure brand’s top of mind for partnership opportunities, e.g. new malls, refresh cycle openings, promotional events, etc.
- Implement and achieve sales plan by point of sales and review with Regional Retail Operations Manager. Monitor results and take remedial action on an immediate and on-going basis.
- Establish and continuously refine retail operations SOPs for market, and to ensure that set SOPs are executed and adhered to by each member of every single POS.
- Optimize store/counter P&L and productivity by identifying and standardizing in-store fundamentals such as Assortment, Pricing, Customer Service and Merchandising standards to effectively capture sales
- Ensure retail team is aware of and upholds merchandising guidelines and hygiene expectations for an impeccable in store brand representation that speaks to the customers of that point of sales.
- Review staff rotations to ensure optimum coverage at peak customer traffic times to maximize sales of each POS
- Plan and manage store activation calendar by location in consultation with the Marketing department and within standards outlined by Global Marketing and Retail Events, ensuring proper anniversary dates of marketing activities.
- Work closely with Planner to ensure healthy stock to ensure optimum coverage while minimizing excess.
- Make recommendations in anticipation to manage excess stocks to Regional Retail Operations Manager.
- Develop and monitor store shelf planogram to keep at all times a clear blueprint by store an ideal presentation stock level, relevant minimum & maximum stock allowance, dependable cadence for store order replenishment for selling stocks, tester stocks, GWPs etc.
- Lead in conducting monthly stock takes in stores
- Minimum of 6 years related management experience in a luxury or retail environment
- Independent, with strong leadership & management skills.
- Positive, proactive individual with an astute sense of problem solving to deliver results
- Customer service oriented, proven track record in sales development and target achievement
- Team player – ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization, by establishing strong working relationship with multi-functional teams.
- Operational excellence – Ability to deliver results under multiple priorities by being focused on core deliverables and business fundamentals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)