Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director Clinical Supply Chain China CMC
Requisition ID: 1905710928W
To lead our API CSC team in China we are looking for a Director position. After an extensive training in our API Development and Clinical Supply Chain organization, you will build the right expertise to lead the API Small Molecule team and drive performance improvements and capabilities of our strategic partners in Asia Pacific.
You are a part of our China Development team in close collaboration with the global CSC team and your major activities for this challenging role are:
• You lead a team of experts who are responsible for on time delivering our API SM clinical portfolio and who give engineering support to our strategic partners.
• You drive strategic initiatives at our CMO network which improve our right first time delivery, increase business continuity and build future capability needs
• You have the ability to clearly assess partner needs, value and expectations. Achieve alignment across different viewpoints and establish solid working relationships at different levels of an organization.
• Supports the implementation of the Asia Strategy for Janssen Development . Focus is on the integration of the different development activities in Asia including API Development ,Drug Product Development , Analytical Development and CSC.
• Keeps oversight on related functional processes such as planning, procurement, ,safety & compliance auditing and other. You work in close collaboration with the CMO management to assure action plans are realised on time.
• Together with your team, you optimize the alignment of the CMO activities and the Janssen global sourcing strategy which requires robust manufacturing processes.
• You participate in cross-functional meetings as needed (China & global) to provide CSC and CMO performance expertise.
• You manages the screening and assessment of new CMO’s before selection and participates in screening and assessment of L&A partners together with other functions.
• You have a degree (MS/PhD) in organic chemistry, chemical engineering or bio engineering (with focus on chemistry).
• Basic understanding of organic chemistry and chemical process safety is required
• You have at least 5 years working experience in a chemical operational development environment.
• You have the people management skills to drive the performance of your empowered team and develop future talent.
• You have the ability to clearly assess partner needs, values and expectations. Achieve alignment across different viewpoints and establish solid working relationships at different levels of an organization.
• You have the ability to work in a creative and innovative development organization, that requires short timelines and high flexibility in combination with high accuracy.
• Good organizational and influential skills and working knowledge of project management principles is an advantage.
• You are able to demonstrate strong multi-functional collaboration, good communication and teaming skills.
• You are fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) and English and are willing to locate in the Shanghai or Beijing area
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)