Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead - Projects & Service Requests
Requisition ID: 1905710867W
The IT Lead Projects & Service Requests will be working as part of an existing team and is responsible for the efficient solution design, engineering, and build of Data Network infrastructure within Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA).
This person closely collaborates with Johnson & Johnson’s IT staff throughout the EMEA region to gather business requirements on a per project basis. The ideal candidate ought to translate business requirements into functional requirements for which a technical solution needs to be designed. The technical solution, and its implementation cost, will be presented to the project stakeholders for approval. Once approved, the IT Lead acts as a technical Project Lead throughout the delivery lifecycle of the project until the solution has been handed over to the Service Operations team. As part of the delivery lifecycle of the project, you interact with the selected managed service providers’ delivery teams overseeing the implementation of the proposed solution within project budget and timelines.
The ideal candidate continuously challenges the status quo and seek opportunities for improvement, contributes to both regional and global continuous service improvement initiatives, attends vendor governance meetings, contributes to new design standard in collaboration with the network solution architects, etc.
- You provide pre-project consulting to the business and recommend data network solutions to solve business problems
- You work with IT and business partners to define requirements for current project needs
- You are accountable for the design and engineering of solutions
- You consult peers, within region and globally, on best practices for network build, development, and engineering
- You act as an escalator for resolution of technical and network integration issues as needed
- You develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for spending and initiatives on a regional basis, as appropriate
- You develop project plans/ timelines as necessary and coordinate with managed services providers
- You approve purchase of equipment, services, and supplies
- You establish and maintain regular communications with the partners, department heads, and end users.
- You assist in establishing the guidelines and requirements for the provisioning services, including project and engineering support services
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role deploying data network infrastructure projects. Experience in a pharmaceutical setting is a plus.
- You have good understanding of data networking products. Knowledge about contact center solutions and/or unified communication solutions is a plus.
- You have knowledge of service delivery concepts
- You have experience handling technically complex telecommunication projects
- You have a good understanding of project management principles and skills
- You can work with other IT and business leaders to develop an understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- You are customer oriented
- You have good written and oral interpersonal skills in English
- Preferable you are analytical, evaluative, and a problem-solver
- Occasional travel (domestic & international) is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)