Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Surgical Vision] District Sales Manager_ South
Requisition ID: 1905710810W
- Lead, motivate and manage a high performance instrumentation team to achieve or exceed Sales target objectives on a regular basis. Manage & control allocated trade expenses within the budget & to maximize profitability.
- Develop and implement entry plans into potential new markets.
- Participate in planning, organizing, implementation and attending symposia’s, scientific meeting, exhibition and function and conduct trainings for internal & external customers.
- Maintain a high level of contact with major customers playing an active role in generating new businesses.
- Manage any other operational matters.
1. ACHIEVE instrumentation SALES TARGET
Motivate and lead the sales team to achieve 100% or exceed their sales targets through Territory Sale
- Implement processes that will motivate the instrumentation team to ensure that they remain focused and enthusiastic in achieving their sales targets
- Ensure a high level of professionalism is maintained within the instrumentation team
- Enhance and maintain a high level of product knowledge within the instrumentation sales team
- Develop new business opportunities
- Maintain a high level of contact with major customers, playing an active role in generating new business
2. EFFECTIVE KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Effectively manage the Key Accounts, developing the value of each group and ensuring accuracy in administration.
- Collaboration with Sales Staff or Territory Managers to evaluate call effectiveness.
- Ensure marketing programmers are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Manager New Product Launches (if any).
- Plan, co-ordinate and represent JJSV in planning and managing surgical refractive event and industry events. Attend these events with the Sales Team, as appropriate
3. SALES FORCE MANAGEMENT
Drives and motivates the instrumentation team to achieve sales through effective Territory Management
- Ensures that the instrumentation sales team plan and prioritize their time to achieve optimal coverage and customer service level. Implement and maintain account classification for better customer targeting.
- Trains and develops a highly motivated professional instrumentation Sales Team and provides consistent and ongoing coaching in the field by carrying out field performance reviews and recommending and implementing remedial action where appropriate.
- Participates in the planning and presentation of sales meetings, sales conferences, product training and sales training sessions.
- Studies, analyses and reviews monthly, YTD sales results (by products, key customer group, territory etc.) and reports on sales trends. Is responsive to problems and opportunities within the market place and recommends actions where appropriate. Maintains effective lines of communication with all relevant parties.
- Exhibits high standards of professionalism, performance, conduct and behavior.
- Monitor sales team’s KPI closely to ensure it is maintained/exceeded target
- Provides accurate forecasting, budgeting and participate in S&OP meetings, marketing plans and ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Ensures adherence to overall company practices, polices and procedures.
4. CONTROL EXPENDITURE / ACHIEVE COMPANY PROFIT OBJECTIVES
Control expenditure within budget
- Monitor, control and manage expenses
- BS degree in Medical/instrumentation related is preferable, with minimum 10 years’ sales/marketing experience, with proven track record. Ophthalmology or Medical Device / Healthcare company background.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (English, Mandarin, local dialects)
- Result oriented to achieve/exceed job expectations
- Proactive and able to work independently / with minimum supervision
- Able to relate to all levels of customers/staff
- Good negotiation ,marketing planning skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Willing to travel
AMO Asia Limited (Taiwan Branch) (8052)